hand out the dresses on this board

for all the women jumping ship this week. and dont give me the "its reality" bit either. yes we have looked bad lately. but unless you just started watching college football you should know that things can change very quickly..... esp in this conference.

stop crying like little girls a grow a pair

:rollin

I don't think there is a guy on here who doesn't hope things can be different. But there is only so much :koolaid2: available so we can't all drink it by the gallons. Plus I ate my crow for the year when I predicted we would roll ISU by 30.

Only thing that changes around here is from year to year we are either inept on offense or inept on defense

I don't think there is a guy on here who doesn't hope things can be different. But there is only so much :koolaid2: available so we can't all drink it by the gallons. Plus I ate my crow for the year when I predicted we would roll ISU by 30.

Only thing that changes around here is from year to year we are either inept on offense or inept on defense

Exactly, it's REALITY period!!!! I find it funny how our manhood gets questioned just because we can see the obvious. Our offense is not that good, it is what it is, that's all. Yet, come Saturday night, I will be drinking gallons of :koolaid2: rooting like mad for the Huskers to win!!!

We just got pretty much manhandled on offense during what many on here called the "EASY" part of our schedual. That's a fact, we got exsposed by some of the worst teams in the Big 12, things aren't pretty on the O side of the ball at all. We are about to face a D that is light years better than TT, Iowa St or Baylor. If that makes me a girl, well, grow up.

I love the Huskers and will be just as exited as anyone else on here when the game starts Saturday night. Yes, anything can happen and that is why we play the game. I just hope our offense gets it together and can stick it to OU. So far, they haven't shown that, hopefully Saturday will be different. :w00t I do have hope that our D can keep us in the game and make it a good one. Their offense is struggling as well.