For all who are hiding behind their mama's "realistic" skirt...

T_O_Bull

I don't care how realistic you think it is to say, "Huskers have no chance," "Oklahoma is too good," "We don't have an offence that can win," and Blah, Blah, Blah. Suck it up boys its about three hours till game time and you shouldn't be anywhere near your mama's skirt. Not one of those young men who are being taped up before getting into their uniforms is thinking that this game is as someone said, "lost before it is even played." We didn't have a chance against Oklahoma in '78 but we beat them. Florida's high flying "Fun and Gun" offence was too potent to stop in the '96 Fiesta Bowl, the Huskers kicked their butts too. Our QB in '97 threw the football as if it was a shot putt but he managed to win all his regular season games and then we beat a Tennessee team lead by Payton Manning and that won the Huskers their third National Championship in four years. What all this comes down to is this, YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME!

Now its time to get started, the brats and burgers are on the grill, JD has whipped up about a gallon of her potato salad and the G-Lady and Battery are bringing cloe slaw and two 30 packs of Stoners. My special sausage beans are in the oven and I've made two large pitchers of Bloody Marys.

Shoulder to shoulder Husker Nation. No dissention in the ranks. Victory is the only thought in our heads.

GO BIG RED! Kick some Sooner a$$!!!

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

I am one of those realists, but it is time to drink gallons of :koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2: . GO BIG RED take it to the Sooners and give them HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE prove me and everyone else wrong and take them behind the woodshed!!! :horns2:w00t:horns2:w00t:horns2:w00t ROOT LIKE HELL!!! :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Now you're talkin' "hsim"! Go Big RED!!

I am one of those realists, but it is time to drink gallons of :koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2: . GO BIG RED take it to the Sooners and give them HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE prove me and everyone else wrong and take them behind the woodshed!!! :horns2:w00t:horns2:w00t:horns2:w00t ROOT LIKE HELL!!! :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Now you're talkin' "hsim"! Go Big RED!!

How's this, "LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!! :w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t Huskers win 17-14. God, let my heart last the night! ;)