OK, Let The Lee Bashing Begin

sarge87

GO LEE! BRING ON THE KILLER POWER HANDOFF ABILITY! Common guys hes not good, period, but he might be the best we have. I'm just going to trust watson for now but yes I don't think Lee should have been put in. Whatever im tired GBR!

you wonder how cody spano could have done this year

that's a good point

I believe I have a heaping plate of crow to eat. Yesterday I said Nebraska wouldn't beat Oklahoma because our defense is "Big 12 North good, not South good" or something like that. I think I was really, really wrong. :)

Can I at least get some dijon with that crow?

I thought our D was good, but I did not think they could hold OU to 3 points.

Got to find ways for Green to get experience every game but hey, Lee played well today. He did not turn the ball over.

Ball control offense with this defense will win a lot of games

So, when lee pitched it to RB and the ball went sailing through his arms and the D-lineman got it, doesn't count as a turnover? Or are you blameing it all on the RB?

Lee played well today. He did not turn the ball over.

That fumbled Option was Lee's fault as much as Helu's. The pitch was high and inside.

It's a nit-picky thing, but it's the truth.

Helu got both hands on it. Not every pitch is going to be perfect and if you can get both hands on it (within reason, I'm not talking about stretching out with fingertips here), then you should catch it. That goes for receivers, too. This is 1A football, you have to make those plays.

I have my plate of crow to eat...pass the pepper. Good job Blackshirts...if anyone questioned them having them, there is no longer a question about it. They are the Blackshirts.

I never thought I would see us have offensive numbers like this and actually beat OU...what a night.

We may have our offensive idenity. Let the defense make the plays and play the qb that is going to make the least mistakes. IIRC, that was the LSU title team. Great defense, enough offense to get it done. Helu is a difference maker when he is healthy. We looked like we have as much talent in our 2 deep as OU. Great win and hopefully we don't lay another egg.

I have my plate of crow to eat...pass the pepper. Good job Blackshirts...if anyone questioned them having them, there is no longer a question about it. They are the Blackshirts.

I never thought I would see us have offensive numbers like this and actually beat OU...what a night.

Seriously, if the D can maintain this level (or better!) for a couple of years, the offense might catch up and... wowow! If the offense could reliably put 3 TDs on the board, we're a top 10 team.

Can't any of you yahoos enjoy a friggin' win without stirring up some controversy? We beat OKLAHOMA. Enjoy it tonight and critique it later. Judas priest......

Thank you! Why are we going to great lengths to defend anything about this offense at this point in the season? Our defense played as good as I've ever seen them play so much that the offense only had to walkout and run through the motions and punt.

Seriously, if the D can maintain this level (or better!) for a couple of years, the offense might catch up and... wowow! If the offense could reliably put 3 TDs on the board, we're a top 10 team.

Watson had a better than 3 TDs offense just last season. We might be able to put this team together quicker than you may think. Our offense is still very young, and we need an O-line.

actually zac lee is really bad still. when we had the lead it was obviously smart to put in zac just so cody doesnt make a rookie mistake to lose the game. bo was playing to win the game today, which i love. i think we should start cody from here on out though.

Well, where does that put Green, then? Lee is really bad, but we put Lee in to win the game...? But we should start Green? Huh?