Does This Win Qualify As A Signature Win For Pelini & Co.?

sarge87

Does This Win Qualify As A Signature Win For Pelini & Co.?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think no. Too many losses for OU this year. I think the Clemson win last year was bigger.

I also think that Bo has yet to have that "signature" win. He still doesn't have the team in place that he wants. Without that, this win doesn't count as a signature win.

But it's still a damned nice victory.

1-1 vs. OU

It is a win over an OU that rocked us last year. Also, OU is still a pretty strong team, they played with UT. I am not an apologist, but all of their losses were within one or two, except for tonight. Given their season, we blew them out! :hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo

I think yes. It is a signature win for this point in the era. By no means is it defining, but in terms of small steps towards a bigger objective it is significant. Obviously for the rest of this season and into next season we would all like to see the defense maintained or improved along with significant improvements in the offense.

Big "yes". With our offense in shambles, I gave us no chance to win. The defense played the best I have seen since I can remember. If the defense gives up one big play, misses one tackle, misses one key assignment, etc. then OU has the talent to burn us at any moment. I kept expecting this to happen (it seems to ALWAYS happen)...I mean how long can we hold friggin' OU to 3 points???!!!! For real???

...well, we just did it boyz! INCREDIBLE! :bonez:bonez:bonez