Waston to CU

dbetz23

Give him one more year to work with this offense, and stop comparing him to Callahan. Watson understands just how little talent we have on offense right now, and instead of pulling a Callahan and throwing down field with Joe daily he is playing to our strengths (defense) and exercising ball control.

He impressed me a lot tonight by switching to the power I and pulling cody before he could make a big mistake

Ummm I told you all at the beginning of the season that he sucks and that we would not want him back, why would anyone think that has changed? I remember getting bashed like crazy back in August how crazy and stupid I was and now you all want to pack his bags....lmao

I have heard from some people tonight (who says they know people, blah, blah, blah) that the big money boosters at CU want Hawkins gone and they want Watson as their Head Coach. Take this only as a rumor and not fact, but I have a strong feeling this is true.

That would make me very happy if that was the case.

The talent is just not there, what good would it do to bring in another OC with a different philosophy and offense where all these young kids would have to rethink everything they knew. Good grief people what harm would it do to have a solid coaching staff in place for a few years and see what happens. O ye little faith some have.