How quick alot people on here are to jump back on the bandwagon and it makes me laugh, and all of you know who you are

Why pick fights with arm-chair analysts now? This was a awesome game for the defense, but it was a very very far cry from "redemption" for the offense.

This season has shown us that the Huskers can get beat by teams that they were supposed to beat, and can beat teams that were supposed to be the biggest challenges.

The offense is still a problem. I'm beginning to wonder if the offensive problems are part of the hangover from the Callahan era...a.k.a. he gutted the walk-on program which was our pipeline for the O-Line.

GO BIG RED!!

We had 180 yards of offense and our only TD came from the 1/2 yd line. We still have some real concerns on offense and if you don't think so, you're not watching the same game. I don't fee confident with Lee or Green or anyone back there for that matter. A great win nonetheless.

What kills me is the number of OU fans calling for Stoop's job. WTF? Most of the papers aren't giving Nebraska's defense any credit. It's all the qb's fault and bob's fault and well....looks like one of our meltdowns. :)

Oh and by the way....How quickly people on here are to attack one another.

What kills me is the number of OU fans calling for Stoop's job. WTF? Most of the papers aren't giving Nebraska's defense any credit. It's all the qb's fault and bob's fault and well....looks like one of our meltdowns. :)

Oh and by the way....How quickly people on here are to attack one another.

what a bunch of fools. people in the big 12 should of all people know how important a good coach is. have they forgot what pre stoops was like..... or post TO for us? look at CU post barnett. and the biggest example is KSU...... they are good with snyder, then they suck without him.... then he comes back.... they are good again.

I still think we have a huge QB problem. Lee hasnt shown us anything and Green is just to young to try and run this offense. The line is a huge problem and seems like they get a penalty every drive. If the game is on the line we dont have a QB that can win it for us. I hope Green can be in the future but right now if we are behind late in the game we dont have a leader from the qb position.

I still think we have a huge QB problem. Lee hasnt shown us anything and Green is just to young to try and run this offense. The line is a huge problem and seems like they get a penalty every drive. If the game is on the line we dont have a QB that can win it for us. I hope Green can be in the future but right now if we are behind late in the game we dont have a leader from the qb position.

I think lee will be fine against lesser opponents. the ou's and Vtech of the world he will not be great, but will not hurt us with TO's either. but against KU, KSU ad CU he is our best option IMO. greens ball security concerns me.

I think lee will be fine against lesser opponents. the ou's and Vtech of the world he will not be great, but will not hurt us with TO's either. but against KU, KSU ad CU he is our best option IMO. greens ball security concerns me.

I agree with that statement. As long as he Husker offense can secure the ball, and score 10 or more points, you shouldn't have much trouble beating KU, KSU or CU. All 3 teams are very suspect. It's funny how KSU fanes are suddenly thumping their chest and proclaiming the North title after they beat KU who turned the ball over 4 times, by only 7 points. What a bunch of jokers. Nebraska should handle them easily.

How quick alot people on here are to jump back on the bandwagon and it makes me laugh, and all of you know who you are

GO BIG RED!!

I think there are some of us eating crow, but we could have been right as easy as you think you are now. So take your hate and discontent with others on this board and stick it. :nutz

I think all Husker fans are happy we won, but anyone that thinks there still isn't problems on this offense is in fantasy land. The defense won this game - they stepped up. The offense had very little to do with it. Getting 1 of 14 3rd down conversions will not win you games. This game very easily could have gone the other way in a big way. So take your self-righteousness and stick it, otherwise you may just eat it next week or the week after.

I will eat my crow, will you eat yours? That time is probably coming, too. But then I won't be on here calling you out. Yeah, I want to win, and I want a complete team - and we aren't there yet. That don't make me a bandwagon fan. I don't call for the heads of coaches, without even knowing who there is out there that would want to come in here, or that would even be up to Nebraska's standards. But I will talk about what I see is wrong, and that don't make me a bandwagon fan. But I am also not a homer, though I have been accused of that too on here...I will not sit back and say all is right when it is very evident that it isn't.

I hope we can find a way to win out the rest of the season. It will be an uphill battle, though.

GBR!

Zac Lee sucks and he is the reason why fans are jumping off/on the bandwagon. If he didn't suck so bad, people wouldn't be jumping off. Cody Glenn as permanent QB would eliminate all the bandwagon fans.

You obviously didn't watch the first quarter...give me a break. The problems with the offense is not just at QB. You can have one of the Mannings at QB and if he can't get protections or the line don't open holes or your receivers drop passes you are not going to win. Green has a lot of potential...he is also very "green", he is not the next coming of the messiah by any means. Take away Helu's 63 yard run and we had what, 114 yards total offense? That can't all be laid on the QB. The problems are everywhere on offense.