**Official Kansas Look-A-Like Thread**

Todd Reesing drinking boxed wine out of the bag:

Reesing.jpg

Is that really him? That may be one of the gayest photos that I have ever seen and would be mortified if I were him. Why the hell is that guy fondling his hairy chest and trying to drink the wine off his chin??? Seriously...it's quite disturbing.

Reesing.jpg

Is that really him? That may be one of the gayest photos that I have ever seen and would be mortified if I were him. Why the hell is that guy fondling his hairy chest and trying to drink the wine off his chin??? Seriously...it's quite disturbing.

Reesing.jpg

What What, In The Butt

vidstillthreesams.jpg

Reesing.jpg

cmb, that exact train of thought was running through my head right after I saw that picture. I was just in the "this can't be real can it?" stage when I read your post. Wow is all I can say.