stadium nastiness

np_husker

My question is why is a mizzou fan in OUR student section during the game... would the ticket takers know she is not a student?

Again, she comes to a game in 2009 wearing the right colors this time and sits in the student section.

Man I wish I could be let in that section for half price tickets!!

You can get a student validated to where you dont have to be a student.

At Nebraska, officials denied admission to 21 people, ejected 88, cited four, took one to jail, and sent 30 to an alcohol detox facility during the 2008 season.

For the whole 2008 season I would say that's not too bad.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=4605081

How many of these were Nebraska fans? We did have a home game against colorado. :)

I was thinking the same thing. Surely all of these can't be husker fans.

BTW, I actually saw a handful of CU fans get ejected during that game.

Down here where I live we have an outdoor shopping mall / boardwalk on the Red River. When LSU played against Ohio State for the championship, a ton of people showed up on the boardwalk to celebrate the occasion. I went there with a Nebraska jersey on and an LSU hat (rooting for LSU and Bo Pelini). Of course some idiots showed up in LSU and Ohio State garb and began to pick fights with eachother outside of the Hooters balcony. It became a bit escalated and turned into a brawl. There were fat guys punching and cussing, women yelling and screaming, little kids bawling and crying...

Eventually the Shreveport Segway Police descended upon the mob and kicked out EVERYBODY in the area who was wearing LSU or Ohio St. stuff. Me, the lone Husker who happened to be in the area (I was smoking and didn't see much of the rumble until it blew up) got ejected and mug-shotted and BANNED from the Boardwalk. A lot of other people were arrested instead... some of them being fathers because you could see the wives and kids fallow the handcuffed dad into the parking lot or Po-Po booking area.

Although I didn't see it, start it or had anything to do with it, I know for a fact it was started by an Ohio St. fan. It was in the local news.

At Nebraska, officials denied admission to 21 people, ejected 88, cited four, took one to jail, and sent 30 to an alcohol detox facility during the 2008 season.

How many of these were Nebraska fans? We did have a home game against colorado. :)

Had season tickets in southwest stadium last year and the guy-behind-me's dad stumbled on the stairs and tried to catch himself on the person in front of him who happened to be a Colorado fan. Colorado fan decides to turn around and punch him, a 70 year old guy, in the face. He got ejected. So there's one non-Husker fan.

Had season tickets in southwest stadium last year and the guy-behind-me's dad stumbled on the stairs and tried to catch himself on the person in front of him who happened to be a Colorado fan. Colorado fan decides to turn around and punch him, a 70 year old guy, in the face. He got ejected. So there's one non-Husker fan.

What a POS. Real tough guy.

yea no joke we got screwed on this deal lol. :espnsucks:

i didn't see a Colorado either or a mizzou.

on second thought they probably didn't because it probably puts everybody else's figures to shame.