Asante...

cmb23

I suppose as naive as anyone who believes any other fanbase has ever done anything negatively towards Nebraska fans. Anyone believing CU fans have ever done anything negative towards NU fans must be very naive.

Yeah, because it's not like we don't have news accounts of it....

Student Section ejected

See how that works? You can discuss something as real when you have evidence outside of a forum that it happened.

I suppose as naive as anyone who believes any other fanbase has ever done anything negatively towards Nebraska fans. Anyone believing CU fans have ever done anything negative towards NU fans must be very naive.

Yeah, because it's not like we don't have news accounts of it....

Student Section ejected

See how that works? You can discuss something as real when you have evidence outside of a forum that it happened.

You know what baffles me the most still to this day about that article?!?! That Gary Barnett knows what the word microcosm means, and can use it in a sentence. He must have practiced that one all week. Which would explain why his team wasn't prepared for the Husker beat down! :corndance

This thread against Asante in insane. It's not like he is making hits like a Chuck Cecil out there. Our players have been popped by opposing safties in years past and I never thought of those players as being thugs. I always thought they were making a good play. Hmmm. I really hope football does not keep on getting as soft as you and others want it to be.

This thread against Asante in insane. It's not like he is making hits like a Chuck Cecil out there. Our players have been popped by opposing safties in years past and I never thought of those players as being thugs. I always thought they were making a good play. Hmmm. I really hope football does not keep on getting as soft as you and others want it to be.

:yeah

:facepalm:

What is wrong with some of you today? Why are some of you complaining....we won yesterday and we are now 7-3....I don't understand some of you.

I hate Bo's temper, why is Bo wearing a gray sweatshirt, Bo shouldn't yell at Cotton and Watson even though our Offensive line and play calling is horrible, Bo chews his gum like a horse, our players are hitting people too hard, Bo yells at the officals too much, Why doesn Carl wear black instead of red, how come Zac Lee hasn't eaten a hot dog yet on the sidelines......

I could go on and on but all of the complaining is getting old. We are 7-3 and could very well win our next 2 games and head down to Dallas for the Big 12 Championship game in Bo's 2nd year as head coach.

So.....uhm......what would YOU like to talk about?

Its just not me but a lot of others here are sick and tired of the complaining and so forth. Do I think that hit by Asante was bad on his part not really but he did get penalize for it right. If you watch the youtube video of the hit, Asante was already in the air when Reesing went to slide. Just because Asante had one bad hit everybody wants to label him a thug.....please if you want to see thugs play watch Miami

I was listening to 1620 the Zone on the way to work and they had I believe a journalist from Kansas on and they asked him on what he thought about that hit. He said that he believes that Asante didn't do that w/ intent to hurt Reesing but went on to note that it was a bad hit but it didn't upset him that it happened because its football. He also stated that he hates it when you see a QB slide like Reesing did and its frustrating for a defender not to tackle him because the QB wears pads just like that defender.

So not all Kansas fans are upset about that hit. Its done and over with so move on and lets talk about K-State. So......umm.....what do YOU want to talk about now?

:facepalm:

What is wrong with some of you today? Why are some of you complaining....we won yesterday and we are now 7-3....I don't understand some of you.

I hate Bo's temper, why is Bo wearing a gray sweatshirt, Bo shouldn't yell at Cotton and Watson even though our Offensive line and play calling is horrible, Bo chews his gum like a horse, our players are hitting people too hard, Bo yells at the officals too much, Why doesn Carl wear black instead of red, how come Zac Lee hasn't eaten a hot dog yet on the sidelines......

I could go on and on but all of the complaining is getting old. We are 7-3 and could very well win our next 2 games and head down to Dallas for the Big 12 Championship game in Bo's 2nd year as head coach.

So.....uhm......what would YOU like to talk about?

Its just not me but a lot of others here are sick and tired of the complaining and so forth. Do I think that hit by Asante was bad on his part not really but he did get penalize for it right. If you watch the youtube video of the hit, Asante was already in the air when Reesing went to slide. Just because Asante had one bad hit everybody wants to label him a thug.....please if you want to see thugs play watch Miami

I was listening to 1620 the Zone on the way to work and they had I believe a journalist from Kansas on and they asked him on what he thought about that hit. He said that he believes that Asante didn't do that w/ intent to hurt Reesing but went on to note that it was a bad hit but it didn't upset him that it happened because its football. He also stated that he hates it when you see a QB slide like Reesing did and its frustrating for a defender not to tackle him because the QB wears pads just like that defender.

So not all Kansas fans are upset about that hit. Its done and over with so move on and lets talk about K-State. So......umm.....what do YOU want to talk about now?

Huh...I'm listening to it too and they are sticking to their guns that it 'looked pretty dirty', 'looked as if he was trying to hurt Reesing' and 'surprised he didn't get thrown out...it was borderline at best'. Guess we all see/hear what we want to.

And don't bother responding to mine. It's obvious that nobody is going to back down from their view.