Favorite KSU-NU moment

HANC

Nope, sorry, "Sal is dead, Go Big Red" chants negate any and all complaining about other teams' fans bad taste and absolutely shoddy behavior in such matters.

OK, so it went from a sign that nobody has a picture of but everyone has seen to a chant that we, apparently, still say?

What's next? Did we give him cancer in the first place? Or is it that all Husker fans are responsible for cancer? That's where we're headed here, isn't it? It's just as believable.

Yeah. We have no room to talk because a couple of yahoos once did/said something untoward. This is equal to the treatment they give us, so we can never mention wrongs done to us.

I'm glad we've figured that out. :thumbs

The blanket statement made about their fans is based on some yahoo's comment on a message board. Assuming your account is the correct one, the contexts are pretty similar in scope.

Got the biggest cheer too. Really glad we won that game.

Err... And then we went on to win the NC, right?

Nah... Im talking about last year, after they cheered for the clip.

Haha okay :) That makes a lot more sense now.

Still, that's a friggin nasty thing to cheer about. But, hey, that was their one good year. They can't just show clips of their QB pulling chunks of turf out of his face mask, can they? Huge infraction that would have cost them 15 yards and an automatic first down? Sure, cheer that, then go brag about the time that you ran over some kids once and never got caught.

man, I can't wait for Saturday night. I have grown to really dislike KSU. They are right up there with CU in my book. To kill time, I thought that I would start this topic.

Some of my favorite KSU moments

1. The "decleating" block on special teams in Lincoln (sorry, dont remember who)

2. Chad May not beating the 'skers and crying about it

3. Matt "turminator" Turman beating a very good KSU team in Manhatten

4. Heck, even last year, when Prince BENCHED the "golden child" Freeman during our romping

Mike Fullman's punt return, 1996, block administered by Mike Rucker.

I didn't know Rucker made that block....but, I was at that game in the S end zone about 70 rows up...and it was almost as if someone from the sidelines through a stick of dynamite out on the field. I saw what happens when a person gets hit by a car going 45 mph (no brakes applied), and it looked exactly like that. It was the most exciting thing I ever saw at a football game.

How and why would they say "Brook is still dead" when the guy grew up in Kansas? I guess it's because he went to play for a good team. I remember when the non call happened the Ref stopped, grabbed hold of the flag then thought better of it and continued on.

If my memory serves me correctly, when Solich talked about wanting to review the "non call" with NCAA officials, I think they threatened him with something like fining him or something like that if he attempted to pursue it any further.

Favorite Moments.... beating Josh Freeman every year

Hopefully we can lay down the same type of humiliation unto Blaine Gabbert from here out.

There is nothing sweeter than beating a former high-profile recruit for Nebraska.

We're 1-0 so far, and if we do truly get better next year (as Bo seems to think) we've got a good chance. Because you know Blaine Gabbert is so good that he'll go pro after his Junior year.

man, I can't wait for Saturday night. I have grown to really dislike KSU. They are right up there with CU in my book. To kill time, I thought that I would start this topic.

Some of my favorite KSU moments

1. The "decleating" block on special teams in Lincoln (sorry, dont remember who)

2. Chad May not beating the 'skers and crying about it

3. Matt "turminator" Turman beating a very good KSU team in Manhatten

4. Heck, even last year, when Prince BENCHED the "golden child" Freeman during our romping

Mike Fullman's punt return, 1996, block administered by Mike Rucker.

I didn't know Rucker made that block....but, I was at that game in the S end zone about 70 rows up...and it was almost as if someone from the sidelines through a stick of dynamite out on the field. I saw what happens when a person gets hit by a car going 45 mph (no brakes applied), and it looked exactly like that. It was the most exciting thing I ever saw at a football game.

Is there a video of this floating around any where on the web?

How and why would they say "Brook is still dead" when the guy grew up in Kansas? I guess it's because he went to play for a good team. I remember when the non call happened the Ref stopped, grabbed hold of the flag then thought better of it and continued on.

If my memory serves me correctly, when Solich talked about wanting to review the "non call" with NCAA officials, I think they threatened him with something like fining him or something like that if he attempted to pursue it any further.

Than fine me, I say.

Hopefully we can lay down the same type of humiliation unto Blaine Gabbert from here out.

There is nothing sweeter than beating a former high-profile recruit for Nebraska.

We're 1-0 so far, and if we do truly get better next year (as Bo seems to think) we've got a good chance. Because you know Blaine Gabbert is so good that he'll go pro after his Junior year.

I was under the impression that the NCAA would let him leave after this year, given his skill set. :wacko:

he'd better go pro by then, no sense in sticking around if you're never gonna be the best team in the north!

What about Ganz going off (even if it was Callahan's shameless last ditch effort to save his job) and us putting up 73 one week after having 76 put up on us.

I remember driving home from Lincoln after this game and all the blowhards on Matt Perralt's show were complaining about how running up the score wasn't the Nebraska way. I loved every single minute of that game and wish every game against KSU was like that.