Cody Green has great ball control

Give the dude a break. I looked into his posts and discovered my own impression of Cornhuskers has been unfairly bad. Perhaps yours has been too.

Only 66% of his posts have directly been about how we need another QB.

Only 88% of those posts have directly been about Zac Lee sucking. That's only 58% of his total posts, folks. Much, much lower than I expected.

HOLY COW. SHUT UP. He was making a substantial effort to get into the endzone, guess what, here's a news flash for ya, HELU RECOVERED IN THE ENDZONE FOR THE TOUCHDOWN. WE WON, 31-17. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!???

Some people are just plain stupid. Think about this, how's come Dr. Tom did'nt show up at your job and offer you millions to come here to make the decisions on who's starting QB. I knew green had talent, but it's different than with Frazier. This offense is too much for a true freshman, esp. when lacking Running back. (ours were all hurt), an offensive line (inexperienced and/or hurt) and wideouts. I think Zac lee is doing a nice job considerin what he's been thru.

Give the dude a break. I looked into his posts and discovered my own impression of Cornhuskers has been unfairly bad. Perhaps yours has been too.

Only 66% of his posts have directly been about how we need another QB.

Only 88% of those posts have directly been about Zac Lee sucking. That's only 58% of his total posts, folks. Much, much lower than I expected.

i cant believe you actually went through all that hassel.........