Cody Green has great ball control

Not to bash Lee, but I've been thinking for awhile now that we should try using Green inside the 5, especially on the designed running plays. Kind of like when Florida used Tebow when Leak was the starter. Could also mix it in the middle of drives...normally have him run, but every once in a while throw a pass in to shake up the defense. We keep hearing both will likely see the field, I keep taking that as a dual qb system not, you will likely see the back up if the first one fudges up enough times.

If Lee keeps improving you might not see Cody untill 2011.........Cody is doing just fine where hes at, on the sidelines

I love how one week everyone hates Zac Lee and after not really doing much against kansas he is a king!! Gotta love how people react after one game. I have never liked the guy and never will even if he won a heisman or something. Im glad we burned Greens redshirt for one game against baylor!!

Good thing you're being objective. :rolleyes:

I love how one week everyone hates Zac Lee and after not really doing much against kansas he is a king!! Gotta love how people react after one game. I have never liked the guy and never will even if he won a heisman or something. Im glad we burned Greens redshirt for one game against baylor!!

so you dislike him just to dislike him? what is the point? is there something personal going on between you two? did he steal your girlfriend or something?

I think this "Cornhuskers" person is someone who is getting lolz out of the way people react to his posts. He probably snickers when everyone disses him and thinks "wow people are taking me so seriously".

Just ignore the guy. He wants your attention.

You're about the 173rd person to come to that conclusion, you know. :)

whats with the hard on for Green? So he can run, but cant hit the broad side of a barn when passing, most throws. I think Lee is doing a fine job and was made to feel hungry by Green getting a couple of starts. It worked, did you see him take off and run through TWO KU defenders? that was not easy... he is trying to make plays to the best of his ability, so what if he made a mistake? Helu saved it, end of story... geez!