What was Callahan's signature win, and loss?

CornBall

win A&M. loss? okie state in 07. it was the game I saw the team, give up...... and so did I. I was on board upto that point. I didnt LIKE how he was doing it, but I wasnt ready to bail util I saw that.

so here is a cally question? what was his biggest mistake here? imo it was not bring back pelini. if he could have kept bo he would still be here. im glad it has worked out the way it has, but really bills biggest problem was coz. i know I will take flack for this, but in my opinion you could stick billy at a school like texas a&m and stick him with good young coordinator and he would be ok. not great, certainly not winning an B12 titles, but I think he could have. a bowl team yearly. His problem here was being a TERRIBLE fit for our state in every way, and his D coordinator

My opinion is that his biggest mistake was not understanding what Nebraska football was about, which I think was more Pedersen's mistake than Callahan's.

I don't think there is such a thing as a 'signature loss'

But if I had to pick 1, probably USC 2007. Yeah USC was pretty damn good that year but when USC converted a first down on 3rd & 25 or something by running it straight up the middle, thats when I realized that this Callahan thing probably wasnt going to work out

his sig win? the 2k6 win over Texas A&M when zac taylor and mo purify marched down the field to give nebraska the win.

loved that game and it made me think that callahan could have really pulled it off.

sig loss was the 2007 curb stomping that nebraska took in kansas. that was just... ow.