I'm stunned by the Myopic K-State Fans...

only thing i'm worried about is the fact that KSU will use I form and tightends, bigger formations and whatnot, when we have mostly played against spread sets. We did a good job stopping the power running game against VT, but have we even played a team that ran that stuff since then? Wiht our young LB's this could potentially be a problem.

I don't think we should be writing off K-state with Bill Snyder as their Head coach.......Sure it will be an emotional night for Nebraska but there is a lot at stake for KSU as well.....Plus they do have a good running game with a big back and we saw last week against a supposed weak O-line that Nebraska can be run on. The run D this year is statistically worse than the pass.

I just don't think we should be discounting them much. Same goes for Colorado next week......I guess that is my attitude before everygame though. I am always nervous no matter who Nebraska plays because sh*t can happen (see ISU)....

Just my thoughts....

I agree 100% with your comments. I am not saying that we won't win, but my gut is telling me that this is by no means going to be a blow out. K-State will be ready; they have as much to lose if not more than Nebraska.

I cannot wait for Saturday night, but am I worried.

Go Big Red.....

We dang well better take care of business. If we don't, I will get to hear from these myopic K-State fans all year (I'm a Kansan). I generally like KU fans, but I have yet to run into a K-Stater that doesn't think A) that college football started in the 1990's, B) that their school is the premier one in the state, and C)Montgomery Burns is the greatest coach of all time.

I don't blame fans for thinking your team has a chance in every game. I remember plenty of Husker fans whom thought we could go into Norman and win last year.

But living down here in Kansas City and reading the K-State boards has truly blown me away with amazement. Cat fans think they're going to win this weekend in Lincoln. It's stunning. The prevailing attitude about the Mizzou game was "the Cats were just looking ahead."

I currently have about 6 wagers on the table with co-workers. I don't even have to give them any points. These wagers are straight up. It's unbelievable.

Here's the reality Cat fan:

- You have a one dimensional offense.

- Your passing game is non-existent

- Your defense has surrendered more points than you've scored.

- You're coming to Lincoln for a night game

- Nebraska has tons of momentum after 3 straight wins.

- It's senior night.

Do the Huskers still have offensive issues? Sure we do. We have plenty of limitations, but none of that will matter on Saturday night.

NU- 34 K-State 6.

What the hell is wrong with thinking your gonna win a game? Aint that what husker fans do? Oh wait now I remember. NOT ONE husker fan thought we would beat the Sooners and that's a friggin fact. Let the K-Staters think they will win. They just might. Just ask Washington and Stanford about their games with SoCal.ANYBODY can get beat on any given day. ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't blame fans for thinking your team has a chance in every game. I remember plenty of Husker fans whom thought we could go into Norman and win last year.

But living down here in Kansas City and reading the K-State boards has truly blown me away with amazement. Cat fans think they're going to win this weekend in Lincoln. It's stunning. The prevailing attitude about the Mizzou game was "the Cats were just looking ahead."

I currently have about 6 wagers on the table with co-workers. I don't even have to give them any points. These wagers are straight up. It's unbelievable.

- It's senior night.

Do the Huskers still have offensive issues? Sure we do. We have plenty of limitations, but none of that will matter on Saturday night.

NU- 34 K-State 6.

What the hell is wrong with thinking your gonna win a game? Aint that what husker fans do? Oh wait now I remember. NOT ONE husker fan thought we would beat the Sooners and that's a friggin fact. Let the K-Staters think they will win. They just might. Just ask Washington and Stanford about their games with SoCal.ANYBODY can get beat on any given day. ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought we would beat the Sooners, no joke.

- It's senior night.

NU- 34 K-State 6.

i thought we would beat the Sooners, no joke.

I KNEW they would beat the Sooners and also said so on this board a week before the game !!!

- It's senior night.

NU- 34 K-State 6.

Really? Not 1? I know a few people that bet the money line on the game......

- It's senior night.

NU- 34 K-State 6.

With the D we play , I think we have a chance against just about anyone... I thought we could play with OU. Backup QB and suspect o line.

Let me ask you this.. Do you have a problem with Husker fans thinking they are going to get the W..???

I'm not going to say I 'thought for sure' we would beat Oklahoma but I thought for sure we would give them a game. I wasnt surprised at all that NU beat OU