Drunken KSU fans

hskerprid

Already had an old employee of mine call me tonight after the game and complain how the referees were paid off and how Snyder outcoached Pelini.

Can't wait to go to work here in Manhattan monday and hear all the excuses and reasons why the cats got beat. :laughpound:laughpound

oh is paying off the refs illegal? oops shouldn't of handed them that dollar bill! :LOLtartar

Already had an old employee of mine call me tonight after the game and complain how the referees were paid off and how Snyder outcoached Pelini.

Can't wait to go to work here in Manhattan monday and hear all the excuses and reasons why the cats got beat. :laughpound:laughpound

Tell them to get use to it! The Huskers will dominate the north for years to come!

Your friend thinks the refs where in Nebraska's pocket? :blink: That dude must be drunk, because I'm starting to think that when NU's D is on the field the holding penalty no longer exists in college football!

No kidding! I told me wife last night that there was no way their offensive line was blocking us that well. Then I started watching closer and holy hell the holding was ridiculous!

make sure you wear some sort of Husker memorabilia to work :thumbs

I always wear Husker gear 365 a year here in Mancrappin & I'll be driving the truck as per usual!!

HPIM0229.jpg

If I lived in Manhattan, I definitely would move - even if it meant taking a pay cut, having to get a divorce, and disowning my children. I lived in Topeka once...that was too close to Lawrence for me, so I quit my job, divorced the old lady, and disowned the step-kids. Best move I ever made.

If you can't do that...there is always lots of prozac! ;)