*** OFFICIAL CU GAMEDAY DISCUSION THREAD *******

HSKRNOKC

watson has to go. please bo don't do what callahan did by being ignorant and keeping your coordinator. this offense doesn't work in nebraska. it works in california, texas, florida, etc. it will never work in this state

Gary Crowton is leaving LSU... I think NU should go after him

god our playcalling sucks down here

sorry beachbuff, i did not want you to see my last post, did not know you were here.

No need to apologize, nothing you say can be as painfull to me then the next play we will call....lol

FWIW, Gulf Shores/Orange Beach is one of my favorite places in the world. And don't feel bad-- I live in Baton Rouge, LSU country. Nothing worse than purple and mustard yellow-gold everywhere.

Trust me we get plenty of LSU people over here as well and I run a seafood market and everyone from Louisiana thinks they have a degree in marine biology......

Can we save all the crying until after the game is over? Good lord, get some testicles.

Why? There's nothing good to talk about.

scoreboard! goal's to win the game, don't care how...

I care how. We're gonna have to play a lot better next week.

and we'll worry about next week next week. our d will show up, and maybe our offense will finally have that special game we've all been waiting for.