lack of holding calls on our D-line

i know this has been beaten to death this year and people argue that you can probably call holding on every play, but i was so pissed watching the muggings performed by the CU line today and the lack of calls by the referees. the state of college football is as if you are penalized by the referees for having a dominant d-line because the o-lines are allowed to essentially take down the d-linemen as they run by them. it has become ridiculous!

Thank you, I couldn't believe the Refs said "There was no flag" after the obvious block in the back/clipping call too. There were a lot of missed calls by the officials tonight.

That's a trend in Big XII football this year. I say shakeup the entire league of officials. Fire all the ones you have now and get a whole new crew. This season has been ridiculous all around. I'm not talking about just Husker games. Watching games between other big 12 teams the calls are ridiculous. as well as the no calls. Watching big 12 north vs. big 12 south games, the calls ALWAYS go in favor of the south. now imagine how badly the 'skers are gonna get screwed against Texas...

Just sit back and watch... If we don't f#*k ourselves out of that game with our ANEMIC offense. If the game is close at the end, watch for penalties to screw us over.... :snacks:

ummm, you all won??

I think you're looking for netbuffs.com Puffy :thumbs

I don't like Netbuffs, I hate their format.

and by the way, on your signature, yeah I said it, it was on Allbuffs, it is a Colorado site so I can rant all I want there, but this is your site so I do attempt to post with decorum over here...

ummm, you all won??

This board is for discussing Husker football. Since you so clearly stated how much you hate the Huskers and our fans, maybe you would feel more comfortable there PeachPuff. :thumbs

Did I violate rules for this site that I am unaware of or are posts on one's own fansite against the rules?

ummm, you all won??

This board is for discussing Husker football. Since you so clearly stated how much you hate the Huskers and our fans, maybe you would feel more comfortable there PeachPuff. :thumbs

Did I violate rules for this site that I am unaware of or are posts on one's own fansite against the rules?

If you hate the Huskers and our fans so much that you have to continually insult us, why do you even come on this forum?