If Nebraska beats Texas

im thinking the party would move farther west, as the city has expanded. perhaps 90th and dodge?

and for those outside of omaha, 72nd and dodge was the citys busiest intersection for years. after the national championships in the 90's, impromptu (or maybe not) parties broke out at the intersection.

72nd and dodge is also home to Crossroads Mall, which has become a deserted, eyesore of a building. if you ever dreamed of having a mall all to yourself, this is your place (minus the stores).

im thinking the party would move farther west, as the city has expanded. perhaps 90th and dodge?

and for those outside of omaha, 72nd and dodge was the citys busiest intersection for years. after the national championships in the 90's, impromptu (or maybe not) parties broke out at the intersection.

72nd and dodge is also home to Crossroads Mall, which has become a deserted, eyesore of a building. if you ever dreamed of having a mall all to yourself, this is your place (minus the stores).

don,t plan on a party soon,,,i just hope nu can make it repectable, and with the defense, it might happen.. but texas is the real deal., nu is not in there league yet.

I live about 4 blocks from there.

Basically, it is considered the center of town in Omaha.

I've lived here for 12 years, and was there for our last national championship.

It was absolutely crazy.

Somehow, these guys had managed to scale the big crossroads sign and were standing on top of it shouting and working the crowd.

You couldn't drive through there and police were on horseback just watching the whole thing.

News media were on sight at every corner and it was a blast.

I don't think we do this for a win against Texas though, it's just an Omaha thing for a national championship in my opinion.

I live about 4 blocks from there.

Basically, it is considered the center of town in Omaha.

I've lived here for 12 years, and was there for our last national championship.

It was absolutely crazy.

Somehow, these guys had managed to scale the big crossroads sign and were standing on top of it shouting and working the crowd.

You couldn't drive through there and police were on horseback just watching the whole thing.

News media were on sight at every corner and it was a blast.

I don't think we do this for a win against Texas though, it's just an Omaha thing for a national championship in my opinion.

I had no idea there were so many Husker fans in Omaha.

Ok, here's the question I have to ask? Lets say Nebraska beats Texas for the Big XII Championship. Is this huge of a win against a BCS contender who was looking for a spot in the National Championship worthy of Cornhusker Fans heading to 72nd and Dodge?

haha i live a block away from there next to the Hyvee on cass yeah that place is desserted but that means more room to party haha :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Here are ethe events that will take place if we win this Saturday.

1. I will remove my nebraska flag from its holder next to the garage and run through the strees of Richmond Hill Georgia in my underwear waving said husker flag franticly.

2. once I am arrested I will continue to celibrate in the rear of the police cruiser. inviting the officer to borrow my cornhead to join the celibration.

3. I will be taken to the nearest mental health facility due to the officer not knowing why the hell i have a flag with a big N on it and a huge corn on my head (SEC) country.

4. once released from police custody I will charge the psych staff doing my uncanty impression of SUH going for Colt for his 7th sack of the night.

5. if you do not hear from me again tell my family i love them and where i might be and GOD BLESS the NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS.