Turner Gill next kansas coach?

Mangino is still the coach right?

Do you not think if he was fired they'd have done it as soon as the season ended?

The last thing I heard was that they were going to have a press conference this week on this...easy money says he is gone, because with something like what they have accused him of out there, recruiting will take a hit.

Maybe Louisville??? I want him to get a BCS gig, just not with a Big XII school...especially in the North.

Hmmm Louisville huh? You may be on to something there. The last time the Cards hired a coach they tried to go with a more "new blood" type of coach with Kragthorpe, so I wonder if Gill's accountability based coaching philosophy will sell there. But the Louisville job would get him into a wide open BCS conference where he would have more resources and better facilities at his disposal.

Mangino is still the coach right?

Do you not think if he was fired they'd have done it as soon as the season ended?

The reason for his firing not occurring immediately after the season is because they are "conducting an investigation" so that they can fire him with cause and therefore not have to pay his buyout