Turner Gill next kansas coach?

Mangino is still the coach right?

Do you not think if he was fired they'd have done it as soon as the season ended?

The reason for his firing not occurring immediately after the season is because they are "conducting an investigation" so that they can fire him with cause and therefore not have to pay his buyout

The reason that investigation is still ongoing is they're not finding enough dirt to avoid that buyout, too.

My guess is, if they don't fire Mangino in the next couple of days, he's going to be around again next year.

according to this site(which is mostly just rumors)

the anouncement will be made in the next two days also says ad perkins is focused on harbaugh for the replacement

football coach scoop

:rollin:rollin:rollin Welcome to Rumorville!!!! Harbaugh isn't taking a step down from the gig he has at Stanford to coach KU football. He's more on the lines of the Notre Dame job or possibly a return to Michigan after next year. The Squawks!!! :rollin:rollin

the anouncement will be made in the next two days also says ad perkins is focused on harbaugh for the replacement

football coach scoop

:rollin:rollin:rollin Welcome to Rumorville!!!! Harbaugh isn't taking a step down from the gig he has at Stanford to coach KU football. He's more on the lines of the Notre Dame job or possibly a return to Michigan after next year. The Squawks!!! :rollin:rollin

I know that its bs, because I have it from a reliable source that Bob Stoops will be announced the next head coach at Kansas.

football coach scoop

Yea that site is like one huge rumorville all kinds of crazy stuff on there including shannahan to colorado, wies to the chiefs, and on and on pretty fun reading but you have to take it with a grain of salt.

You guys have it all wrong, with Snyder coming back to KSU the following will happen-

TO will coach Kansas

Bobby Bowden will coach ND

Hayden Fry will coach Penn State

Joe Paterno will retire then come back to coach USC after Pete Carroll steps down to coach Snoop Doggs pop warner team.

Get it right!! :sarcasm

I think it's a strong possibility that Turner ends up at Kansas. I hate to play the race card- but mangino was accused of eating or yelling at a black (s) football player. if only Obama was still in his street agitating days we might see him down on the KS campus protesting, but thats another story. We do not have many minority HC in the major conferences, and most importantly becausee TG is kick ass. Some say TG comes back (to Neb) for a stint at Off cord and takes the reigns over from TO at AD. I like the Frank rumor as well. Glad the rumor board is back up.

I think it's a strong possibility that Turner ends up at Kansas. I hate to play the race card- but mangino was accused of eating or yelling at a black (s) football player. if only Obama was still in his street agitating days we might see him down on the KS campus protesting, but thats another story. We do not have many minority HC in the major conferences, and most importantly becausee TG is kick ass. Some say TG comes back (to Neb) for a stint at Off cord and takes the reigns over from TO at AD. I like the Frank rumor as well. Glad the rumor board is back up.

Turner has an interview with Kansas tomorrow according to CBS Sports