Can all of the UT fans please stop coming on here and giving us sympathy?

Go away for god's sake, I don't want to read your garbage. Your coach is a smug, pretentious prick and I will enjoy watching Ingram and the 'Bama Defense eat you guys alive.

Call it sour grapes...call it whatever you want; I really don't give a damn.

Enjoy the gift, you guys didn't earn anything...see you next year.

I have to agree, just didnt want to say it. Here's the truth. Nebraska outplayed Texas on BOTH sides of the ball. Yes, both. We're all pissed about the offense, but damnit, they did get the yards when they had to, they scored the 12 points we needed to win. So similar to 93 orange bowl against Florida St. We won, we know it. Enough of the sympathy and "you earned a lot of respect" bla bla bla. We've proven SIX straight games now, and a total of 8 games this year, that with a defense this good, the offense can be that bad, and they do the bare minimum and doesnt screw it up. Last night we did enuff, everyone in the whole country knows it.

Are you people seriously crying about this now? They are showing class by coming on here, if you don't want to read their thoughts then don't click. God you people find EVERYTHING to whine about.

And you always find some reason to complain about people with differing opinions. How about YOU practice what you preach and stop clicking on these threads.

Are you people seriously crying about this now? They are showing class by coming on here, if you don't want to read their thoughts then don't click. God you people find EVERYTHING to whine about.

And you always find some reason to complain about people with differing opinions. How about YOU practice what you preach and stop clicking on these threads.

Why would he do that? He came to the OPs thread to tell him that it was a stupid thread. You know, like what would have happened if this guy, instead of making a thread about another thread being stupid, had just posted in the original thread that he thought was stupid, and said, I think your thread is stupid, dont make anymore stupid threads, but instead, he made his own stupid thread and proceded to have people tell him it was a stupid thread, so how about you practice what you preach, and stop leaving stupid comments in stupid threads about people making remarks that you think are stupid in someone elses stupid thread.

:yeah

Though it may appear classy to come on the Husker board the day after a bitter defeat and offer condolences, I think it's fair to allow people to express their frustration with that or question the motives.

Would these Texas fans be complaining on here if that one second would have gone our way? Would they be on here congratulating us for destroying their BSC hopes and dreams? Maybe, but it seems less likely. It's easy to altruistic and classy when you come away the winner. I don't think it's wrong for people to suggest these fans take it to their own message boards and leave us alone for awhile. If they choose to post right after a bitter defeat, I think they have reason to be on notice about possibly bitter responses.

:boxosoap

That's it.

Ok. So you approve of everyone just bashing on everyone here?

And yet everyone complains about the 10th thread started about cody green. Give me a break. The point is if you want to dispute something....do it in the related thread. At least this is what people constantly preach here.

Do you approve of eating waffles on a keyboard?