Grassroots movment to boycott the national tital game.

We don't have to blame anyone but ourselves for this loss.

106 yards of offense. That is why we lost this game.

First and goal from the 10 yard line, three points scored.

Six first downs.

Stop blaming the BCS or the officials. It starts and ends with us. We have enough integrity for that, don't we?

100% agree. I am rooting for Texas in the NC game. When did we become such sore losers as a fan base? If the roles were reversed, who would the majority of Texas fans be rooting for?

Six first downs.

Stop blaming the BCS or the officials. It starts and ends with us. We have enough integrity for that, don't we?

100% agree. I am rooting for Texas in the NC game. When did we become such sore losers as a fan base? If the roles were reversed, who would the majority of Texas fans be rooting for?

You're saying that if we would have won Saturday night and destroyed their hopes for a chance at the National Title that they would have rooted for us to win the Fiesta bowl? After their inability to get to the game last year? Forgive me if I'm skeptical. <_<

Six first downs.

You're saying that if we would have won Saturday night and destroyed their hopes for a chance at the National Title that they would have rooted for us to win the Fiesta bowl? After their inability to get to the game last year? Forgive me if I'm skeptical. <_<

You are forgiven. My point was what if we were headed to the NC game to play Alabama? I don't think Texas fans would be rooting for an Alabama victory.

Six first downs.

Finally a voice of reason. I have never seen as much crying over refs as i have from many on this board this year. if you stepped back and looked at it from another perspective you would see just how freaking ridiculous it is for husker fans to claim the big 12 is out to get you. You guys would be suicidal if you actually did happen to root for a team the conference did not care about

I would have been sorely pissed at seeing another chance at a NC game lost in a close game. However, I have nothing but respect for Nebraska and am happy to see them do well (when they aren't playing Texas).

You are forgiven. My point was what if we were headed to the NC game to play Alabama? I don't think Texas fans would be rooting for an Alabama victory.

The only Big12 teams that I would not root for in the given circumstances are in the Big12 South.

I have never seen as much crying over refs as i have from many on this board this year.

Not on the subject of the CCG, but have you ever seen as many badly blown calls across the landscape of the Big XII as you've seen this year? Ignoring the CCG, this has been, in my opinion, the worst-called season of football by the zebras I've ever seen. Missed calls, calls gotten flat wrong, misuse of replay, replay "confirming" calls that were wrong... it's been bad.

Six first downs.

would they root for us even if we got the extra second :facepalm: ...... sorry just had to add that.

Six first downs.

:yeah

And I will be cheering for Texas. If it can't be us, I want it to be another Big 12 team.

Six first downs.

Finally a voice of reason. I have never seen as much crying over refs as i have from many on this board this year. if you stepped back and looked at it from another perspective you would see just how freaking ridiculous it is for husker fans to claim the big 12 is out to get you. You guys would be suicidal if you actually did happen to root for a team the conference did not care about

So what you're saying is, the Big 12 does not care about you? Hey, weren't you in the Big 12 Championship game recently. Maybe we should leave the "conference is out to get me" cries to Baylor. :thumbs

I have never seen as much crying over refs as i have from many on this board this year.

Not on the subject of the CCG, but have you ever seen as many badly blown calls across the landscape of the Big XII as you've seen this year? Ignoring the CCG, this has been, in my opinion, the worst-called season of football by the zebras I've ever seen. Missed calls, calls gotten flat wrong, misuse of replay, replay "confirming" calls that were wrong... it's been bad.

you had one main part of your post knapplc. "have you ever seen as many badly blown calls across the landscape of the Big XII". It has been that way for everybody. Everyone has seen bad calls this year, but the continued crying over here is too much. Personally i thought NE fans were supposed to be better than this. Its like about bunch of cry baby little kids. I know its not everyone but man, get over it. How many times did Nebraska get away with calls or had no call made that should have been made. You get breaks and you dont. Lets just put it this way. Tiger board complains less then people here about the refs. That should tell you all you need to know. ;)