Grassroots movment to boycott the national tital game.

We don't have to blame anyone but ourselves for this loss.

106 yards of offense. That is why we lost this game.

First and goal from the 10 yard line, three points scored.

Six first downs.

Stop blaming the BCS or the officials. It starts and ends with us. We have enough integrity for that, don't we?

Finally a voice of reason. I have never seen as much crying over refs as i have from many on this board this year. if you stepped back and looked at it from another perspective you would see just how freaking ridiculous it is for husker fans to claim the big 12 is out to get you. You guys would be suicidal if you actually did happen to root for a team the conference did not care about

So what you're saying is, the Big 12 does not care about you? Hey, weren't you in the Big 12 Championship game recently. Maybe we should leave the "conference is out to get me" cries to Baylor. :thumbs

untill you have your sports teams shafted like MU has been, then you wouldnt know. Truth is i could pull up example after example but i dont care to cry about it like husker fans. If you guys were MU fans you would have already had petitions out to join another confernce years ago. :lol:

you had one main part of your post knapplc. "have you ever seen as many badly blown calls across the landscape of the Big XII". It has been that way for everybody. Everyone has seen bad calls this year, but the continued crying over hear is too much. Personally i thought NE fans were supposed to be better than this. Its like about bunch of cry baby little kids. I know its not everyone but man, get over it. How many times did Nebraska get away with calls or had no call made that should have been made. You get breaks and you dont. Lets just put it this way. Tiger board complains less then people here about the refs. That should tell you all you need to know. ;)

You do realize we can read Tiger Board if we choose, right? There's no way you're going to get anyone here to believe that. I have eyes. I don't buy that claim for a second.

As for "better than that," what does that mean? Do you expect every fan of Nebraska to conform to some preconceived sense of decency you have? You're dreaming, man.

all of husker nation. i call for us to all boycott the game. the bcs picked it and we all need to send a message.

please stand with me husker nation

Network Television Executive: "They're going to boycott the game in Nebraska"

Advertising Executive: "What's Nebraska?"

Network Television Executive: "The Big 12 north team that actually made it to the championship game"

all of husker nation. i call for us to all boycott the game. the bcs picked it and we all need to send a message.

please stand with me husker nation

Network Television Executive: "The Big 12 north team that actually made it to the championship game"

+1.

Let's get over ourselves. Texas wasn't "given" anything, other than an opposing QB that wouldn't start for any Big 12 team, and about 60 yards of good field position on their last drive.

Whining at this point is unproductive and unbecoming of Husker Nation.

you had one main part of your post knapplc. "have you ever seen as many badly blown calls across the landscape of the Big XII". It has been that way for everybody. Everyone has seen bad calls this year, but the continued crying over hear is too much. Personally i thought NE fans were supposed to be better than this. Its like about bunch of cry baby little kids. I know its not everyone but man, get over it. How many times did Nebraska get away with calls or had no call made that should have been made. You get breaks and you dont. Lets just put it this way. Tiger board complains less then people here about the refs. That should tell you all you need to know. ;)

You do realize we can read Tiger Board if we choose, right? There's no way you're going to get anyone here to believe that. I have eyes. I don't buy that claim for a second.

As for "better than that," what does that mean? Do you expect every fan of Nebraska to conform to some preconceived sense of decency you have? You're dreaming, man.

You should believe it because it’s true. What did you have 20-30 topic complaining about the officials.

And about the fans, I guess I just expect more from the self-appointed "greatest fans in college football". But then again, its easy to look good when the living is good. You should know knapplc, you get to see people every day in your line of work when peoples true colors show. Things are not always golden and thats when a person, or in this case, fanbase, really shows who they are.

And by the way i dont expect every fan to be great, but if your going to always talk about how great you are, wouldnt you think some would expect it. So many threads about how 'poor' other teams fans are. maybe a couple about your own are due.

just a thought...

Aren't Mizzou fans threatening to leave the Big 12 because they have to play in the "lowly Texas Bowl"?

You weren't getting a BCS Bowl

You weren't getting the Holiday Bowl

You just played in the Cotton Bowl

You just played a Big 12 CCG in the Alamo Bowl

That leaves the Independence, Insight and Sun. When talking about fanbases that travel, which one of these does not belong? ou, Texas a&m, Mizzou? There's 2 more down. That leaves Mizzou and ISU...who hasn't been in a bowl for a while. Which fanbase will be more amped about going to a Tier 2/3 Bowl?

You get to play in the recruiting hotbed of Houston against a decent Navy team. I don't see the issue.

You should believe it because it’s true. What did you have 20-30 topic complaining about the officials.

And about the fans, I guess I just expect more from the self-appointed "greatest fans in college football". But then again, its easy to look good when the living is good. You should know knapplc, you get to see people every day in your line of work when peoples true colors show. Things are not always golden and thats when a person, or in this case, fanbase, really shows who they are.

And by the way i dont expect every fan to be great, but if your going to always talk about how great you are, wouldnt you think some would expect it. So many threads about how 'poor' other teams fans are. maybe a couple about your own are due.

just a thought...

Don't try and justify the support for that all by yourself by throwing stones on another team's website. ;)

Why come on here and complain like somebody cares?

Aren't Mizzou fans threatening to leave the Big 12 because they have to play in the "lowly Texas Bowl"?

You weren't getting a BCS Bowl

You weren't getting the Holiday Bowl

You just played in the Cotton Bowl

You just played a Big 12 CCG in the Alamo Bowl

That leaves the Independence, Insight and Sun. When talking about fanbases that travel, which one of these does not belong? ou, Texas a&m, Mizzou? There's 2 more down. That leaves Mizzou and ISU...who hasn't been in a bowl for a while. Which fanbase will be more amped about going to a Tier 2/3 Bowl?

You get to play in the recruiting hotbed of Houston against a decent Navy team. I don't see the issue.

i dont have an issue with it. NFL network against a crappy 6-6 Minnisota team. Or ESPN against a Navy team that will probably be 9-4.

I will take the bowl we got.

just a thought...

You're being incredibly myopic. There have been a minimum of a dozen threads about the poor behavior of our fans this year on this board. There have been dozens of posters, myself included, chastising our fans for acting like asshats. Choosing to ignore that is beneath you.

If you're going to pretend that the behavior on Tiger Board is better than here in these circumstances (last season's endgame comes to mind) then we're done. The spate of childishness meltdowns that overtook that board for a month overshadows this by miles. The behavior of Tiger Fan this season when we played overshadows this by miles.

Your expectations of prim and proper behavior by fans of a team who just lost a conference championship by one second against a heavily favored opponent within 48 hours of that loss are unrealistic in the extreme. There hasn't been a fan base in the history of organized sport that would take a loss like this without some angst. Get over yourself.

Why does everyone assume those pulling for bama are crying over the game. Reguardless of what happened saturday this is where I stand.

I love bama's style of play...like GT's style(as in I like their style too...not that they are similar) i enjoy seeing it succeed.

Hate florida. Texass would be getting my vote if they were in the game.

Hate Texass. The only time I've EVER pulled for them was 06 against USC (don't need anybody 3 peating unless it's us.)

I can explain my hatred for texass but I don't think anyone cares. Just saying we're not all babies here.