Grassroots movment to boycott the national tital game.

And BernOrange's statement about pulling for the Big 12 South teams is BS too...take out OU, A&M, and Tech for sure (not that anyone besides OU or Texas will scare a NC anyways)

... My point was what if we were headed to the NC game to play Alabama? I don't think Texas fans would be rooting for an Alabama victory.

The only Big12 teams that I would not root for in the given circumstances are in the Big12 South.

Reading comprehension please.

i dont have an issue with it. NFL network against a crappy 6-6 Minnisota team. Or ESPN against a Navy team that will probably be 9-4.

I will take the bowl we got.

Ha ha...the Texas Bowl, Fro Daddy...the TEX-ASS Bowl!!! You know why the Clones are headed to the Insight Bowl while the Tiggers are going to the TEJAS Bowl??? Why...because we got cars that run. By the time you all down in Missouri got your cars down off their blocks in the front yard and got them driveable and made the trip to Phoenix along with Ma and Pa Joad, the game would be over! The bowl selection committee were just looking out for your fan base when they chose to honor you with a spot in the illustrious TEX RITTER AS Bowl....its a lot closer for you to walk when your jalopies break down.

:rollin

Hey Guys from a Longhorn Alum, it was difficult, but I rooted for Oklahoma last year. I didn't think I could do it, but hey I've had to admit Stoops knows how to come back from adversity and he schedules a tougher non conference schedule than we do (they had TCU Washington and Cincinnati last year). I wasn't a Horn who complained when so many of my friends said we got hosed last year. I hated to admit it but the way Sooners demolished Texas Tech and we lost to them, and on the strength of their schedule I thought they were more deserving then we were even though we beat them....and yes, I was there rooting for you when you were playing Va Tech early this season. That was painful to watch.....I think a lot of us here in Austin have a special respect for Nebraska. And some of you can say you don't like us in the Big 12 and I can understand. I went to UT in the 70's and loved the fact that if you wanted to, you could travel to almost every away game in the SWC. I am sorry the SWC imploded.......

If you really want to boycott something, I would suggest we all boycott one weekend's games early next September, lets say September 12 (you are playing Arkansas State) and it looks like we have Wyoming here. I would love to send a message to our schools that they need to do something about a playoff. I hate it that TCU and Bosie are playing each other. Maybe thats because Utah cleaned out Alabama last year.....

Welcome to the Board. I see you've met our duplicate post monster. Sorry about that.

September 12, 2010 is a Sunday. I think maybe you're looking at this season's schedule? Not sure about that.

I agree that we need a playoff. Legislated parity combined with 120 teams in one division make this process untenable. TCU & Boise are getting screwed. The BCS bosses are cowards, plain and simple. They're afraid that if they put these teams up against the other BCS schools that they'd end up with three undefeated teams, and possibly four.

I hope against hope that Cincy beats Florida. You know the BCS overlords are ready to sacrifice their first-born to ensure a Gator win. I'll guarantee you that game has the most "blown" calls of any game all year long.

The Texas/Alabama winner will be undefeated.

The TCU/Boise winner will be undefeated.

Cincy beats Florida to go undefeated.

That's my dream scenario. GIVE ME BACK MY SPORT, YOU #)(*#$#)#)'s!!!!!!

FYI - we don't know or really care about your biases against A&M, so this isn't much of a dig at us. If you really wanted to make your point you would have said, "This is the very essence of (Colorado) Buffalo."

The UT/A&M rivalry stuff just doesn't translate on our board. Sorry. :)

It's not a "dig". It's a truism - an axoim as old as time. They have the ultimate case of little man syndrome and proudly show their ass at every opportunity. Boycott is practically their school's rallying cry.

Your full of it brah, what about stoops flying the plane over UT last year saying QUIT CRYING MACK!!!!!

Go back to your unintellectual teams board. Texas did not win that game fair and square, every sports writer in the world is saying this. The sad news is Bama is going to make the B12 bad because they will you into Tina Turner. Oh by the way "keep Austin g@y". :horns2

We don't have to blame anyone but ourselves for this loss.

106 yards of offense. That is why we lost this game.

First and goal from the 10 yard line, three points scored.

Six first downs.

Stop blaming the BCS or the officials. It starts and ends with us. We have enough integrity for that, don't we?

:yeah

And I will be cheering for Texas. If it can't be us, I want it to be another Big 12 team.

:yeah

.....to both comments. Texas is not to blame and we should all be rooting for a strong conference showing. Go Big 12!

you had one main part of your post knapplc. "have you ever seen as many badly blown calls across the landscape of the Big XII". It has been that way for everybody. Everyone has seen bad calls this year, but the continued crying over hear is too much. Personally i thought NE fans were supposed to be better than this. Its like about bunch of cry baby little kids. I know its not everyone but man, get over it. How many times did Nebraska get away with calls or had no call made that should have been made. You get breaks and you dont. Lets just put it this way. Tiger board complains less then people here about the refs. That should tell you all you need to know. ;)

You do realize we can read Tiger Board if we choose, right? There's no way you're going to get anyone here to believe that. I have eyes. I don't buy that claim for a second.

As for "better than that," what does that mean? Do you expect every fan of Nebraska to conform to some preconceived sense of decency you have? You're dreaming, man.

You should believe it because it’s true. What did you have 20-30 topic complaining about the officials.

And about the fans, I guess I just expect more from the self-appointed "greatest fans in college football". But then again, its easy to look good when the living is good. You should know knapplc, you get to see people every day in your line of work when peoples true colors show. Things are not always golden and thats when a person, or in this case, fanbase, really shows who they are.

And by the way i dont expect every fan to be great, but if your going to always talk about how great you are, wouldnt you think some would expect it. So many threads about how 'poor' other teams fans are. maybe a couple about your own are due.

just a thought...

Wow, now your true colors come out Fro. I wouldn't expect much else from a Missouri fan though...kick a fanbase when they are down.

Edit- forgot to put in one of these :sarcasm

all of husker nation. i call for us to all boycott the game. the bcs picked it and we all need to send a message.

please stand with me husker nation

Grassroots movment to boycott the national tital game.

good luck with that. :horns2

BTW- should learn to spell title before boycotting it. :dunno

Hey Guys from a Longhorn Alum, it was difficult, but I rooted for Oklahoma last year. I didn't think I could do it, but hey I've had to admit Stoops knows how to come back from adversity and he schedules a tougher non conference schedule than we do (they had TCU Washington and Cincinnati last year). I wasn't a Horn who complained when so many of my friends said we got hosed last year. I hated to admit it but the way Sooners demolished Texas Tech and we lost to them, and on the strength of their schedule I thought they were more deserving then we were even though we beat them....and yes, I was there rooting for you when you were playing Va Tech early this season. That was painful to watch.....I think a lot of us here in Austin have a special respect for Nebraska. And some of you can say you don't like us in the Big 12 and I can understand. I went to UT in the 70's and loved the fact that if you wanted to, you could travel to almost every away game in the SWC. I am sorry the SWC imploded.......

If you really want to boycott something, I would suggest we all boycott one weekend's games early next September, lets say September 12 (you are playing Arkansas State) and it looks like we have Wyoming here. I would love to send a message to our schools that they need to do something about a playoff. I hate it that TCU and Bosie are playing each other. Maybe thats because Utah cleaned out Alabama last year.....

Welcome to the Board. I see you've met our duplicate post monster. Sorry about that.

September 12, 2010 is a Sunday. I think maybe you're looking at this season's schedule? Not sure about that.

I agree that we need a playoff. Legislated parity combined with 120 teams in one division make this process untenable. TCU & Boise are getting screwed. The BCS bosses are cowards, plain and simple. They're afraid that if they put these teams up against the other BCS schools that they'd end up with three undefeated teams, and possibly four.

I hope against hope that Cincy beats Florida. You know the BCS overlords are ready to sacrifice their first-born to ensure a Gator win. I'll guarantee you that game has the most "blown" calls of any game all year long.

The Texas/Alabama winner will be undefeated.

The TCU/Boise winner will be undefeated.

Cincy beats Florida to go undefeated.

That's my dream scenario. GIVE ME BACK MY SPORT, YOU #)(*#$#)#)'s!!!!!!

Okay yes, I screwed up and that was last year. You guys play Idaho on Sept 11th next year. So if we could get everyone to stay home on September 11th all across the country and make a statement that we want what every other sport has. The basketball tournament is maybe my favorite event all year long. I remember a few years ago Copin State beat #2 seeded South Carolina in the first round and we played them in the second round. I almost found myself rooting for Copin State. Yeah it would be fun to have 3 undefeated teams after the bowls this year.