schlabach, votes suh #1

u know, if suh some how wins the heisman, that will be like winning the title to me. or close...

If he by some miracle wins it, it will take much of the sting from this weekends loss away. It would be like him walking up to Colt McCoy on the street and ripping it from his grip and saying I am the rightful owner and you arent going to do anything about it.

Just imagine the recruiting repercussions this could have if NU were to have a DT win the Heisman. It would put NU at the top of most D recruits lists of places that can get them to the next level. This would be far larger than just Suh winning some trophy, it would be a miracle that would bear incredible fruit for this program.

he said he didnt even have Suh in his top 5 till saturday, then he watched some highlights and stated Suh is the most dominant player in college football in the last 15 years!!

I've heard of a few voters saying stuff like this over the weekend. One wonders - how qualified can they be to vote for the Heisman when they don't even watch the real potential candidates play?

Absurd.