Spano rushed for a reason????

just a thought i had......i personally think that both Lee and Green are FAR better qbs than they have shown this season because our OLINE is the actual problem. for proof look at the sun belt games, when given time to pass by the oline, both Lee and Green were completing passes at a high rate. Especially Lee who was completing better than 70%.

Now the reason i ask if spano was rushed for a reason is because, even though i think our other qbs are at least average, Spano was that much better a qb than both Lee and Green and the coaches knew that and tried to get him up to speed as quickly as possible because they knew what our qb situation looked like. To me it is obvious from recruiting videos that Spano has by far the best combination on passing and rushing abilities. He is mobile and has a good arm and with a line like we have that is exactly what you need.

i will be the first to say that i think if he heals, SPANO WILL BE THE STARTER NEXT SEASON. not lee and not green.

JMHO....discuss!!!!!!

I think it's clear the coaches rushed Spano because they knew about the poor QB situation. With this said, why didn't Watson alter the offense to the strengths of the players he had instead of making them do things they are not suited to do?

Last summer he had to have known how bad things were from a player perspective. Why didn't he adjust the game plan or play book back then? Why wait until the final 3rd of the season to make the adjustments?

I'll be honest. With all the QB controversy going on this year I completely forgot about Kody. I hope he's recovering well and is ready to compete for the starting spot come springtime.

I would be very suprised if he was still here for springball.

I noticed him on the sideline during the B12 Game. He has his jersey on just not suited up. But I think Cody stays. I think he sees the writing on the wall and that is, he has a very good shot at being the starter next season.

Remeber how bad the lee/green arguements got this year just imagine if there are three sides to the arguement next year or 4 if you count gabbert

Gabbert? ha... good one

why not throw in T-Magic while we are at it.

I agree, though. I have been thinking all year if Spano was healthy he would have seen some quality PT.