Kenny Bell

huskers1

Coaches told him he will start out at WR...with possibility of him switching to safety

Interesting. From the film I saw, he looks like he could be a good punt/kick returner too. He seems to have great vision of where he's at on the field at all times when he runs.

Well he's going to have nobody to blame but himself if we fill up and can't take him and oregon doesnt end up offering.

Im sure the coaches are telling him that. We have bigger fish to fry if he doesnt want N.

what the hell is up with this...... ?? i mean is nebraska the recruiting limtus test for recruits to get other offers from other school...... despite this from his comments i think make me beleive he has a real interest in Nebraska.... still hoping on this one

whats the diff between an official visit and unofficial?

official visit allows the school to pay some expenses (travel, lodging, etc.), whereas an unofficial is just the student visiting on his own to check things out. pretty sure both the school and the prospects are limited in the number of officials they can use, whereas that is not so for unofficials. also, i would guess that the official visits are a lot more scripted as far as meeting with different people and departments, though i'm sure that we try to accomplish many of the same things with both types of visits.

IMO he will be N. He loved his unofficial and his official, hes visited other schools, so that only leaves one more thing in this process: Choose one.

we'll hold you to that :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Anyone else think this kid looks like Marlon Waynes???

:lol:

Yeah, he does.

What is up with this guys decision. We need to give this guy the hard sell and let him know he scolly may go to someone that is committed to saying yes to NU. I would love to have him but I also and I would like to see someone make a commitment too. It is getting late in the process. Let's gitter done!!!!!

IMO he will be N. He loved his unofficial and his official, hes visited other schools, so that only leaves one more thing in this process: Choose one.

we'll hold you to that :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Anyone else think this kid looks like Marlon Waynes???

:lol:

Yeah, he does.

What is up with this guys decision. We need to give this guy the hard sell and let him know he scolly may go to someone that is committed to saying yes to NU. I would love to have him but I also and I would like to see someone make a commitment too. It is getting late in the process. Let's gitter done!!!!!

I agree!