Kenny Bell

huskers1

According to scout it looks like Bell is probably going to be our next commit. He took a visit I believe for the KSU game and came away saying if he gets an offer from NU that he'd commit. We offered him last night so it's assumed he'll be the next one N. I'm not sure where they are going to play him but he kinda reminds me of Hagg coming out of high school.

Do you have any more info on him? Whats his speed like? Does he have the frame to put on weight? How athletic is he?

Rivals has him at 6'2", 173 lbs, 4.45 40 time.

I wonder what Hill is waiting for. Maybe an offer from UCLA or USC? I hope he doesn't wait too long as our class continues to fill up.

Do you have any more info on him? Whats his speed like? Does he have the frame to put on weight? How athletic is he?

I wonder what Hill is waiting for. Maybe an offer from UCLA or USC? I hope he doesn't wait too long as our class continues to fill up.

We will still take Hill, I think 3 WR's is what the target has been all along.

We will still take Hill, I think 3 WR's is what the target has been all along.

Agreed Cave. But if a kid like Willis Wright wants N at the end we will make room for him. That kid is big time. I've wanted him from day one.

DECEMBER 11 2009

KENNY BELL, ATH, 6-2, 175, 4.5, (BOULDER), FAIRVIEW

EDIT:

Ht:6'2"

Wt:173 lbs

40:4.45 secs

Huskers Latest Offer

“I just receive an offer from Nebraska last night (Wednesday),” Bell said, “Coach Gilmore came in and offered me. He hasn’t put it in paper yet but I can’t wait to post it on my room.”

“I was extremely excited about it (offer). I’m actually coming out to Nebraska Friday morning for my visit with my mom and step dad.”

Play Wide Receiver

“Right now I’m being recruited as a wide out. I’m pretty sure Coach Gilmore said that I can play anywhere, where I can fit in.” Bell said

Husker Fan

“I went up there (Nebraska) unofficially to watch them beat K-State to win the Big 12 North. I was really hoping to get an offer from them, I’m excited. I’ve always followed the Huskers. I have Husker fans in the family.” Bell said

“The game was unbelievable. The atmosphere for game day in Lincoln is something I’ve never seen before. The fans were unbelievable. I didn’t see much when I was there. I landed in Omaha and drove to the game and woke up the next morning and went home.” Bell said

Brief Visit With Bo

“I got to meet Coach (Bo) Pelini for about a meet and great kind of thing during the dinner before the game. I’m looking forward to just sit down and meet everyone.” Bell said

“Lincoln is a great city,” Bell says, “I just love the environment of football. I played football all my life so when I see fans getting pumped up for games it’s a great feeling.” Bell said

Committing

“I’m mostly coming home first, promised myself all the other visits I will step off campus and come home and reflect on it but I don’t know, I’m very excited about it. If I get blown away I might commit.” Bell said

Texas Tech Trip

“Lubbock was great it was a small town. I’m not into big cities, it was fun. I’m not there to have a great time I’m there to play football. Minnesota was not for me it’s not what I’m use to. I’ve grown up living in Boulder living in Boulder County It’s more rural.” Bell said

“I loved the atmosphere (Lubbock) and Texas Tech has a great team. Texas Tech is recruiting me as a corner so is Minnesota. I love football I will play where ever they want me. Minnesota same with Texas Tech said I can come in early and play as a freshman.” Bell said

Bonded With Tech Coach

“I really like my position Coach (Brian Mitchell) he’s a great guy I could see myself playing for him.” Bell added

“It was fun, it was a long time. It was a lot of fun the crowd was great. The new stadium and facilities were top of the line. That was a fun trip.” Bell commented about his trip to Minnesota.

“I have an offer from Colorado but they really don’t contact me so I don’t know what’s on up there.” Bell said