Is "Taylor Franchise" Still a QB?

I am kind of concerned about some of the comments from Gabbert when he de-committed. I think he had a good point when he stated that he thought Nebraska was showing that they are going to an I-back formation instead of the west coast spread.

I am not so much concerned about us going to the I-back or even an option type offense, but I think the coaches need to be clear on what direction they are going to take the program so that they can recruit the right people, including QB's. IF we are truly going to become more of a run type offense again, they also better start recruiting heavily on the beef up front to block for it.

IF we are going to an I-Back or option type offense in the long run, I like the chances of Cody Green with his athletic ability...however, I have seen little of Taylor Martinez so it is hard for me to judge him or anyone else that we haven't seen. I do NOT like what I have seen from Lee and his running ability to this point, but will also give that he really had no blocking up front and that may just be a testament to how good Helu can be with blocking. We may have another very interesting Spring Game coming up.... :)

I didn't even think Zac Taylor had any eligibility left. If he did you can bet he'd be on the field.

I was hoping he meant Steve Taylor..

Watch the '86?

where he lit them up with 4-5 TD passes in the 1st half.

For some reason, Cody Green reminds me of Steve.

bfxxYRQvJbw