Braylon Heard

EZ-E

Continuing to tap the home roots like Marlowe eh? I suppose he'll be after his own nephew next year.

my gut is based on the stuff i've heard is this

1. staff has been in contact for a couple of months

2. the guy is pretty much sold on Nebraska

3. coming to Nebraska to see whats its like

4. Feels like he can really fit in with offense based on style etc...

5. If he likes what he sees he committs during that weekend or soon thereafter

I know we should take whatever we can get, but if he is N does that influence Aaron green's decision

No. Aaron will be a 5 star recruit. He is not in the least bit worried about the depth chart. Word out of Texas is that it is an NU vs USC race for him. With that said is he worried about depth? Not if USC is any kind of player in this. A Texas Preps guy said awhile back that he is ours to lose. (keep your fingers crossed).

Check out Aaron's film. The kid would go into any program in the nation and contribute from day one.

About Heard, Bo Pelini himself has handled everything about this kids recruitment. Lets see if he can real him in. I would not bet against it.

I know we should take whatever we can get, but if he is N does that influence Aaron green's decision

No. Aaron will be a 5 star recruit. He is not in the least bit worried about the depth chart. Word out of Texas is that it is an NU vs USC race for him. With that said is he worried about depth? Not if USC is any kind of player in this. A Texas Preps guy said awhile back that he is ours to lose. (keep your fingers crossed).

Check out Aaron's film. The kid would go into any program in the nation and contribute from day one.

About Heard, Bo Pelini himself has handled everything about this kids recruitment. Lets see if he can real him in. I would not bet against it.

Um Heard is a 5 star recruit to. I do think that it affects Aarons decision but that we will still be that favorites for him.

Um Heard is a 5 star recruit to. I do think that it affects Aarons decision but that we will still be that favorites for him.

Heard is a 4 Star Recruit, but he is a Rivals 100 guy. Any of his top teams will have good to great talent on board, I don't think this affects Aaron's decision as much.