Suh's Heisman video

HANC

I LOVED this video! I just wish it were a little longer, but otherwise great. Loved the almost identical freeze frame of Suh in a perfect Heisman pose immediately after steamrolling Hawkins on his way to the end zone last year! This is MEANT to be as I predicted in "Fourth Quarter Rally for the Heisman" thread I posted this morning.

If all the Heisman voters saw good edited footage of Suhs' most dominant plays, this race would be an easy win instead of a fourth quarter come from behind impossible rally with Suh finally standing alone amid the wreckage of the awe struck college football world!

HukserVision did a great job on this video and it's a shame it didn't get released before the HT voter deadline on Monday... <_<

I can't stop watching this video! It's so inspiring to see such utter dominance and strength! I'm almost as excited as I would be if the whole team was getting ready to play for the BCS title! It's going to be awesome when they announce him as the first ever pure defensive player to win the most prestigious award in college football (and return the award to it's true intended meaning as the most outstanding player in all of college football each season).

:bonez