First round draft pick

cscott2win

Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks to me like Tampa Bay probably will get the #1 choice. If so and they pick Suh he'll join fellow Husker Barrett Rudd who seems to garner a lot of All Pro awards. I have been a Packer fan for a long time because they had a lot of Huskers and of course Favre. I'm just glad Suh's not headed to Oakland or Cleveland. Regardless as far as my NFL watching goes I'll probably pay more attention to whoever gets Suh.

i'd LOVE to see him head to tampa bay. i think they have the best chance of any of these cellar dwellers to be good in the near future.

that being said, st louis will find a way to f#*k it up, and grab him. then he'll be in missuckit.

If St. Louis gets the top pick I wouldn't expect them to take Suh. They've taken 2 d linemen in the first round very recently. Chris Long and Adam Carriker.

i'd LOVE to see him head to tampa bay. i think they have the best chance of any of these cellar dwellers to be good in the near future.

that being said, st louis will find a way to f#*k it up, and grab him. then he'll be in missuckit.

If St. Louis gets the top pick I wouldn't expect them to take Suh. They've taken 2 d linemen in the first round very recently. Chris Long and Adam Carriker.

Carriker at DE and Suh at DT? Why not? That's half of the DL that you must pay attention to. I'd rather see Suh go to TB though.

well, f#*k up teams have ways of f'ing things up...

look at detroit...who would have ever thought they would take, what was it, 4 first round wide receivers?

Carriker at DE and Suh at DT? Why not? That's half of the DL that you must pay attention to. I'd rather see Suh go to TB though.

Carriker plays DT in the NFL.

Teams usually use the draft for "needs" though. Although it would be nice to have a stacked d-line, I don't see them doing it. I could see them getting a QB...but then again, Suh is one of those rare talents they may not want to pass up.

The Rams haven't done the right things with Carriker trying to convert him is what I have heard and they tried getting rid of him before the season started, but he was put to the IR anyway. I doubt Carriker is with the Rams next season, could be wrong just a guess. STL will probably take Suh, but I'd rather him go to Tampa with Ruud. There just isn't a QB in this draft worthy of the #1 pick. Maybe the Rams will trade down and give someone else Suh, since they have tons of work to do at many positions.

Yes, I think they siad the Rams would take Suh if Locker (Wash) didnt come out early. If Locker leaves, then it sounded as if St.Lous may take him. Since we play Washington next year, I hope Locker leaves early, but sounds like he is staying in school.

Maybe that is what my Steelers are doing. I think they realize that Suh is the most "sure-fire" thing (if healthy) that they are losing on purpose so they will move up the draft board.

Something has to explain how you lose to the friggin cheifs - raiders - and browns and 6 in a row.