First round draft pick

cscott2win

What about KC? Could you see him along side Dorsey, along with Demarrio Williams and Mike Brown behind him. Scarey.

Your right, Suh wasting away the prime of his career with the Chiefs would be scary!!! :blink:

At least then you could see him and the Chiefs whip the Raiders ass every year in Oakland. Tell me how JP Losman works out for you.

Oh you little Chefs fans, talking sh#t when you have all of 3 wins. Glass houses douche, glass houses!

Sure Oakland needs a new QB, but what is it that KC needs? Try EVERYTHING! Good luck with that, and personally I would take Gradkowski, Losman, or Frye over your one year wonder Matt Cassel!

I think there's some confusion in this thread, and I'm going to try to help clear some of it up. It goes like this:

Chicago Bears - The greatest team in the history of NFL teams ever anywhere for all time and half past forever. Chicago is the greatest town in America and its streets are paved with gold and buckets of concentrated awesome. Grown men weep, women swoon and children cavort when the Bears play football, as if the gods came down from Mount Olympus and graced earth with their presence (this is actually true).

Green Bay Packers - Cheese-feasting green weenies with questionable hygiene. Packers fans wear bizarre triangular hats and consider freezing themselves to death on their "tundra" a badge of honor. Packers players hate playing in Lambeau so much they've been known to attempt escape by jumping out of the stadium in the middle of the game. Shameful.

Minnesota Vikings - Horn-toting neanderthals whose hygiene makes the Packers look cleanly by comparison. They play in a dome so poorly constructed the roof is made from used kleenex. The Vikings' theme song is "The Purple People Eater" by Sheb Wooley; the song is widely considered more cool than the team itself. The Vikings have a shameful history of failure too lengthy to detail here. They've won nothing anywhere ever and likely never will. And Brett Favre is a football hooker.

Detroit Lions - The Lions suck.

I think there's some confusion in this thread, and I'm going to try to help clear some of it up. It goes like this:

Chicago Bears - The greatest team in the history of NFL teams ever anywhere for all time and half past forever. Chicago is the greatest town in America and its streets are paved with gold and buckets of concentrated awesome. Grown men weep, women swoon and children cavort when the Bears play football, as if the gods came down from Mount Olympus and graced earth with their presence (this is actually true).

Green Bay Packers - Cheese-feasting green weenies with questionable hygiene. Packers fans wear bizarre triangular hats and consider freezing themselves to death on their "tundra" a badge of honor. Packers players hate playing in Lambeau so much they've been known to attempt escape by jumping out of the stadium in the middle of the game. Shameful.

Minnesota Vikings - Horn-toting neanderthals whose hygiene makes the Packers look cleanly by comparison. They play in a dome so poorly constructed the roof is made from used kleenex. The Vikings' theme song is "The Purple People Eater" by Sheb Wooley; the song is widely considered more cool than the team itself. The Vikings have a shameful history of failure too lengthy to detail here. They've won nothing anywhere ever and likely never will. And Brett Favre is a football hooker.

I have only one reply to this post......

fJNC3dgreaU

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

That's awesome. Could you please do some more? I'd like to see what you think of the Cowboys, Saints, Titans and Eagles.