First round draft pick

cscott2win

St. Louis's inability to develop their players matched with their poor administrative decisions is why I no longer root for them. Ever since they let Warner go I started questioning everything that they were doing. IMO if they continue to take these "great talents" and do nothing with them they will turn into the next Oakland. They've made nothing, but poor decisions over the past 7 years.

anyone that don't take Suh first is an idiot, and it will come back on them. I don't see anyone else that would be as valuable as he is to a team immediately.

Michael Jordan got drafted third behind Houston's Hakeem Olajuwon (good pick, but not Jordan) and Portland's Sam Bowie (Worst pick in the history of the NBA).

Here's hoping any of the truly bad teams listed who may get up there in the first or second position feel they have greater needs than DT, so Suh can go somewhere where he can excel.

You know if I were a team under major rebuilding (all of the top 5 picks in the draft ...maybe 6) I would certainly check my options for trading that top pick. There is so much love for Suh right now you might be able to find something amazing for a trade. You can't tell me a couple first rounders and a second in THIS years draft wouldn't be enticing.

Kiper is real high on Gerald McCoy from OU as well, Saturday he said that either Suh or McCoy would go first. I really did not watch a lot of OU football this year, for those serious football afficianados what do you think is the difference between the two?

McCoy is a beast, but a player like McCoy comes around every draft. The last player like Ndamukong Suh was Warren Sapp in 1995. So you could have a player the likes of which you could get every year, or you could have a player the likes of which you could get every generation (give or take).

I hope he stays in a 4-3 defense, and not a 3-4, like the Steelers and Chiefs run. The 3-4 needs a guy in the middle that is really huge, like Terrance Cody. Suh would be better suited to a 4-3, where he can use his speed and athleticism, instead of just plugging the middle.

If he does go to a team with a 3-4 he would play as a DE not a NT. Also Mccoy could be like Suh if he wanted to bc the guy is a physical freak. He is the same size, has close to the same strength and speed but his motor or want to isn't even in the same ball park. Mccoy is like Suh before the Pelinis got here.