Will we be ready for Arizona?

CornBall

Who's saying the Pac10 is better top to bottom than the SEC. Not saying I disagree or agree...just haven't heard that out there.

That said we will not be ready...arizona 63 Nebraska 0

this made me lol.

Bo absolutely refuses to let our players lose focus over the bowl prep period...we come out and Helu and Rex combine for 250 yards AND we throw for 250. Huskers win (harry carrey voice)

It has been said several times on Game Day and Fox sports.

Pac 10 was pretty good top to bottom over all.

I am very excited for the game. I agree I wanted to play SC, to get even with my boss, but hey you take what you get. Toby and Suh would have been even better, but this team beat both of them.

This is a great bowl game that is resonably priced, normally a sell out, and almost always a very well matched game.

Plus we owe them.

False,

PAC-10 is so ungodly overrated it is really plain sad.

Nebraska shuts out Zona

17-0

i expect both teams to be ready. i lived in arizona recently for 3 years, and they became quite a second team for me. i thoroughly enjoyed going to games there.

that being said, ive followed them, and followed their boards. their general consensus seems to be that surfer foles and their sonny dykes led passing game is their saving grace against this nebraska defense. texas tech against us seems to give them a lot of confidence. that their ability to throw the quick pass will make suh and co irrelevant. that their line (wait for it) is better than texas' and they shouldnt have a problem keeping nebraska off of foles. i even saw someone say that quick slants and SCREENS will be their saving grace. they do have a decent pro level tight end, that might cause some trouble up the middle. i dont see it being too much of a problem. oh, and special teams play. seems that they dont really understand our weapon in the punt/kicking game. oh well.

im predicting a shut out. f#*k them and the pac 10. Bo has gone the entire year showing people his defense is not something to screw around with, that cant be gameplanned against. their d coord has a foot out the door. it will be close, sure. but what game hasnt for us this year? we are effectively 4 points from being 12-1.

20-0 Nebraska

edit--the most ridiculous thing ive seen, on several occasions, is that they believe they have more weapons on offense than texas. i about swallowed my cob.

It kills me how each team on the schedule scoffs at our D and each weak they answer the call. I think this being Suh's last game as a Husker will be a rude awakening for that Oline. If we had a decent offense I'd be looking forward to a solid buttkicking....too bad as the game will be another nail biter.

It seems every year we talk smack about the Pac 10.

But come bowl season they seem to be standing tall.

I think it is going to be a very close game.

Looking forward to it.

Picking up the trailer this weekend and getting it ready for the tailgate.

Yeah, Pac 10 is very solid...they went undefeated in bowls last year. While I understand it's all about the matchups, an undefeated bowl season is always impressive. And stats can be misleading, too. Across the board the Pac 10 has relatively low ranked defensive units...but, is that because they have very good offenses?? Who knows? I do think Bo thrives for these types of matchups and won't let the team overlook the game at all. And I hope the crowd will be pumped and take over the stadium. Defenses thrive on emotion, this is a game where the fans can really part of the effort by staying loud!