Will we be ready for Arizona?

CornBall

Bo has had the D at their best in bowls. Arizona's O hasn't exactly lit-up the solid D's on their sched and Foles isn't a runner. If the refs make the 'zona line play semi-honest we should get at Foles a lot. I think the D shows up big.

Our O-line and rb's should be the healthiest they've been in a long time. Maybe that will help the run-game. Lee and the wr's need to step-up and make some plays. We need to get the TE's more involved, the O works better when we do. We need to avoid the turnovers we had against Texas.

I think this will be our usual lowscoring affair.

Neb 17

'zona 13

This is a great game.

We are playing the number two team in the Pac 10, which most are saying is better than the SEC top to bottom. Either way it is considered by all the talking heads to be the second best conference at worst. The major talking heads are doing the game. Nothing but positives come from this game if we win.

Arizona has had some tough games against very good programs this year. Mike will be wanting to avenge Bob's shortfalls.

I think Bo has them ready, what worries me are the coments about it not being exciting, not going to the game, the on and on negativity about playing in the Holiday Bowl vs the Fiesta Bowl. Seems the total lack of interest shown on the board. This is the only thread about our bowl game. WOW

We lost to TEXAS fair and square, now get over it and get excited about ARIZONA

You still support the team to the best of your ability, some really show their fair weather fandom.

Personally, I am excited as hell for this game. I am GLAD we are in the Holiday Bowl. Would I have loved a Big 12 Championship...YES, but it didn't happen. The Holiday Bowl is about the best "consolation" bowl out there. The DATES do not mean sh!t anymore, so too many people worry about the Jan 1 bowls.

San Diego....PAC 10 #2..... Basically the Big 12 #2/#3.....great vacation spot....yes, USC would have been more "popular from a NAME standpoint", but Arizona is pretty dang good.

I truly compare this to the Gator Bowl and Clemson last year. Very good opponent, great place...

I will almost guarantee Bo will have this team focused and ready to play. If we lose, it will be because Arizona is either better or NU will make too many mistakes on offense.....not because of lack of preparation or excitement.

It has been said several times on Game Day and Fox sports.

Pac 10 was pretty good top to bottom over all.

I am very excited for the game. I agree I wanted to play SC, to get even with my boss, but hey you take what you get. Toby and Suh would have been even better, but this team beat both of them.

This is a great bowl game that is resonably priced, normally a sell out, and almost always a very well matched game.

Plus we owe them.