SIGNED QB Bubba Starling

Well you must being doing a lot of "brain work" with all those 2007 posts on the message board

If you read this board for more than a few minutes you realize that there is plenty of brain work that goes into providing an educated response. If you don't bring an educated response to the table, you will be laughed at or disregarded like KC did with your post above.

Well you must being doing a lot of "brain work" with all those 2007 posts on the message board

If you read this board for more than a few minutes you realize that there is plenty of brain work that goes into providing an educated response. If you don't bring an educated response to the table, you will be laughed at or disregarded like KC did with your post above.

Wow EZ E calm down its a message on a message board don't get to worked up about it. Its not like I'm bashing your life or anything. gezzz

Wow EZ E calm down its a message on a message board don't get to worked up about it. Its not like I'm bashing your life or anything. gezzz

I am completely calm. You asked a question and I answered it. You were the one that took a stab at me first and I explained my position. I am USUALLY not a hostile poster on this board if you read my other posts. There is quite a few of them.

EZ is being awful easy on ya Chomper and a lot nicer than some other posters on this board. Although my post count ain't high, I've been a follower of the board for a couple years now, and EZ is on of the more respected written voices here.

But now back to our regularly scheduled topic, 85 yards on the first play? What a waste of great football talent, damn MLB. I say it cause I kid, Bubba is a freak

I am completely calm. You asked a question and I answered it. You were the one that took a stab at me first and I explained my position. I am USUALLY not a hostile poster on this board if you read my other posts. There is quite a few of them.

I have read most of them you are in college maybe grad school and like watching tape of football hs kids and want to be a recruiting expert.

I am completely calm. You asked a question and I answered it. You were the one that took a stab at me first and I explained my position. I am USUALLY not a hostile poster on this board if you read my other posts. There are quite a few of them.

I have read most of them you are in college maybe grad school and like watching tape of football hs kids and want to be a recruiting expert.

:thumbs

But like I said, I am an easy going poster. I don't like very many other boards because of the constant argument and the unlogical reasoning and thoughts thrown out by posters. Not saying that is what you do/are going to do.

I am completely calm. You asked a question and I answered it. You were the one that took a stab at me first and I explained my position. I am USUALLY not a hostile poster on this board if you read my other posts. There are quite a few of them.

But like I said, I am an easy going poster. I don't like very many other boards because of the constant argument and the unlogical reasoning and thoughts thrown out by posters. Not saying that is what you do/are going to do.

[/quote

EZ-E why dont you except messages? I have some advice on the recruiting career you wish to pursue.

[/quote

EZ-E why dont you except messages? I have some advice on the recruiting career you wish to pursue.

I do. Try it again. Try refreshing your browser if it doesnt work.

[/quote

I have tried about five times. Maybe its because I have a mac???

[/quote

I have tried about five times. Maybe its because I have a mac???

It could be man.

Could also be that one of your inboxes is full. Should not be an operating system issue.

We should call you "EZ-Going" :P

Could also be that one of your inboxes is full. Should not be an operating system issue.

We should call you "EZ-Going" :P

<_<

:)