SIGNED QB Bubba Starling

as i put in another thread, i spoke to his uncle at parent teacher conferences the other night, and his uncle seemed very confident if he goes to college it will be NU. at NU he would do both sports....he didnt say the odds or anything about him going MLB but i got the feeling he felt that bubba would like to goto NU and play both sports but when the money is in front of you ????? uncle said Notre Dame did not impress him

what are you talking about? he's already committed to Nebraska. i think you're a little late in the news. it's not a matter of where he wants to go to college. that's already decided. it's a matter of IF he wants to go to college.

19 carries for 310 yards and 3 scores

HOLY $H!T

you forgot the passing td :snacks:

Didn't see the whole game as I went out to eat with my old man. But I did see that pass. He threw it jumping backwards, to avoid two defenders, on a friggin rope to his TE from about 20 yards out. Threw it to the only spot his TE could catch despite great coverage. Straight laser ball.

It probably was the only pass he threw since his team ran for 592 for the game.

The other teams played like the Cowboys from the Little Giants. Cheap shots everywhere. At one point Bubba got in like 5 or 6 of their faces sticking up for himself after all the cheap shots. It was good to see the fire he brings. He's not willing to get pushed around.

The other teams played like the Cowboys from the Little Giants. Cheap shots everywhere. At one point Bubba got in like 5 or 6 of their faces sticking up for himself after all the cheap shots. It was good to see the fire he brings. He's not willing to get pushed around.

Really hope he makes it to Lincoln.