Curtis Carter's Comments

"I also have quarterback issues. I'm not comfortable with their play at quarterback at all. The starter's not been good at all, and the freshman I'm unsure about because I haven't seen him play much."

Anyone else have to chuckle about what Carter said when he decommitted now?

I am happy for Zac that he played well in the bowl game and got to tell a lot of people including this very bitter prospective student athlete to shove it. :)

Interesting that a kid who will not be but a true freshmen in 2010 is making his decision based on qb play in 2009. Does he honestly think we won't be trying to upgrade at qb? What does he know about who will be playing qb at TCU in a couple years? I hope Patterson gets a job at a school in a better conference, the Navy coach gets hired at TCU and CC spends his career blocking. He'd at least learn a valuable lesson that way.

wow, it sure looks like tcu's offense is rolling up a ton of yards and looks exactly what carter's looking for. those 7 first half points should have him sold 100%.

That and a QB who couldn't hit a bull in the a$$ with a scoop shovel half the night until the 30 yard cushion prevent was rolled out.

burning bridges...that's what he did...bet you he feels kind of dumb now after seeing nu demolished arizona..he coulda just decommit from nu and leave it at that in case he changes his mind, but no, he had to go out talkin trash about nu...now, even if he wanted to , i don't think nu wants him back ..NOT very smart curtis..

Technically the burned bridges don't matter, because I doubt he wants to come back. He's going to play for one of the best coaches, best teams in the nation right now. It's just not something he should have done as Minn said.

Although, I do hope Husker fans leave some of the vitriol we hurl at players and coaches on this board, to other teams and players and fans. These are our guys and it's somewhat unmerited. At least we can stand to be more optimistic about them.