Prince going pro??

Leave early to maybe be a 3rd round pick....Yeah that would be a brilliant move! <_<

i agree, at this point he is a 3rd rounder, at best. he needs another year to move up another round in the draft. good kid, solid, but hardly a star yet. <_<

<_<<_<<_<<_<:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::wacko::wacko::bs::bs:

For what it's worth, I was browsing the CBSSports mock drafts and one of them has Prince as a late first-rounder.

link

Once again, money and success are dead last on Prince's priority list. Right now he is in Denver attending conferences, speakers and events about how to become a better man of God and how to live his life for Jesus. The guy absolutely loves being in college and loves the lord even more, and if decided to leave for the NFL it would be because of something other than the money.

Another mock draft on nflrivals.com has him as a mid-late FIRST rounder. If he is thinking of "testing" the waters, then he IS THINKING about leaving......if $$$ and NFL aren't that important and he loves college so much, then I ask .........Why is he "testing" the waters then..... He is not just wasting time.

* This is not an attack, but makes no sense to me why he would go through the motions unless there is intent on acting on them if he hears the "right" answer. 2 mock drafts and 2 guys......Who, yes, know more than we do on the subject, both have him in the 1st round.

Once again, money and success are dead last on Prince's priority list. Right now he is in Denver attending conferences, speakers and events about how to become a better man of God and how to live his life for Jesus. The guy absolutely loves being in college and loves the lord even more, and if decided to leave for the NFL it would be because of something other than the money.

Do you know him that personally or something? Has he talked to you? Confided in you? None of us knows whats going on in these very young men's heads, and why or how they are doing it. You could be one of these kids parents and still be surprised by their decision. Posts like this annoy me because its assuming, and projecting, an awful lot on to a person.

Just Saying

True about Bradford, but I think QBs are more in danger of injury than a CB. It can happen to anyone obviously, but there are guys targeting the QB on every single snap. CB is less risky I would think. It all depends on where he'll be projected. I hope he returns because I really think he could increase his draft stock substantially after another year here.

Tell that to Zac Bowman.

But, Zac came back b/c he was injured during the season before....at least that is what I think happened. It was truly unfortunate what happened to him b/c he could have gone higher.

Do you know him that personally or something? Has he talked to you? Confided in you? None of us knows whats going on in these very young men's heads, and why or how they are doing it. You could be one of these kids parents and still be surprised by their decision. Posts like this annoy me because its assuming, and projecting, an awful lot on to a person.

Just Saying

The answer to the first three is yes.. :dunno

I just hope the best for him, and that he does whats best for himself... and that whatever he does people can be happy for him. I just get the feeling that, in general, people look down on these kids for leaving early, because they are money hungry or dont value college or any of that heartwarming sap. Who's to say just because someone leaves early that they dont love college or the experience? If they leave early they automatically dont? Because they love money? Because they are a quitter? They left on their team? They gave up on a championship? It cant be made that black and white.

There is nothing wrong with leaving early for the money. But we can't assume everyone would bolt if they thought they had a chance for the first round. Some might be willing to take the slight risk of injury to come back and have fun for another year.

I agree with you--Im not trying to assume either way on these kids. Just seems that if youre a guaranteed top 5 pick, there is more noise for not going because you should take the money, that you'd be stupid not to,and the getting better/team/college exp slant takes a back seat. And then if you have a guy like Prince, where its kind of up in the air where he would go, the most noise is made that he should stay to get better, value his college experience, dont focus on the money, etc. I dont know where people draw the line, where it is that they get to form the popular opinion for these kids choices.

1620 the zone just reported that by very GOOD SOURCES that there is "no chance" that Prince is leaving early. Even if Bo tells him that he is a first round pick. He just asked the coaches to check to see where he is positioned. Kevin Kugler has a lot of inside sources and contacts at UNL......he host Big Red Wrap Up and broadcasts nationally on Westwood One.....and he said that his "very good" sources close to the program told him this today.

Good news.

Landlord: Although I didn't "attack" your posts directly, I am sorry for not taking all you were saying to heart. I just couldn't see someone testing the waters for nothing. But YOU were right, according to 1620 the zone.

1620 the zone just reported that by very GOOD SOURCES that there is "no chance" that Prince is leaving early. Even if Bo tells him that he is a first round pick. He just asked the coaches to check to see where he is positioned. Kevin Kugler has a lot of inside sources and contacts at UNL......he host Big Red Wrap Up and broadcasts nationally on Westwood One.....and he said that his "very good" sources close to the program told him this today.

Good news.

Landlord: Although I didn't "attack" your posts directly, I am sorry for not taking all you were saying to heart. I just couldn't see someone testing the waters for nothing. But YOU were right, according to 1620 the zone.

So Landlord called 1620 The Zone, huh?

:)