Kansas @ Nebraska

Game tonight at 9 EST on ESPN2 I believe.

You are correct sir!

Do we actually stand a chance at winning this game? I have seen a game this season since we played USC. I'd really enjoy rubbing it in to a couple of my friends' faces should they upset KU tonight.

Game tonight at 9 EST on ESPN2 I believe.

You are correct sir!

Do we actually stand a chance at winning this game? I have seen a game this season since we played USC. I'd really enjoy rubbing it in to a couple of my friends' faces should they upset KU tonight.

I'd enjoy the win too, I just don't see it happening. I love watching the boys play and wish them the best but I don't think we get a W tonight.

Right now, i dont think it happens, but we will play em tough enuff agains to suggest that a win over KU is still just around the corner. This team is still extremely young and experienced, but very talented. So it is going to take some time against this level of competition in the Big 12. Later in the year, I'd say yes, maybe we give'em a run in Lawrence later in the year. But hey, what's better than baptism under fire. Only thing we may have goin for us is KU's been under a bit of pressure lately, close one with Cornell, maybe tonight'll be the slip up.