OG Zach Fulton

Nexus

I always love to hear when we have the chance to add more depth and size at O-line.. This guy isnt Massive yet, but 304 pounds for a HS senior is nice size to work with.

Can never have enough big men protecting out RB's

My God, how times have changed. 10 years ago, a 304 lb. HS senior would have been a freak. Now, he needs to pack on a few more pounds. Minn, this is not a swipe at you. What you said is true, but it still staggers me how our perceptions have changed.

Rule #38 Scout sucks...

I agree, but this story makes sense. He was taking visits because he was unsure who would be coach and which assistants were staying or leaving. From what I've hear, UT can't afford to fire any more coaches (assistant or head).

Ah... But scout is also saying this... "

The only uncommitted player that was holding an offer this weekend in Lincoln was Zach Fulton. Fulton, a 6-foot-5 and 300-pound offensive lineman from Flossmoor (Ill.) Homewood-Flossmoor couldn’t say one negative thing about his trip to Nebraska and that’s the best thing that Nebraska could hope for as things sort themselves out on Rocky Top."

Scout is reporting that he is 100% Vols??? Weird how the rivals update and a scout article make completely opposite claims....

Link

Rule number 37:

Always trust Rivals more than Scout.

Yeah, no question about that.

you've got to get your avatar back... that thing was priceless. :worship

Haha! Thanks...I love the update to the board but to have to wipe everyones info....dang it!

I can't remember where I found that avatar. Hopefully I find it soon.

you think with the holy grail of ESPN backing scout up they would be more on it with their recruiting info and and evaluations.....

make you wonder about some of the guys on the so called espn 150 or whatever.......

:koolaid2: :koolaid2:

Umm Scout != Scouts Inc.

All these services do is report what the players or their coaches tell them. Any other speculation they do isn't worth the subscription you need to read it.