Christian Westerman video @ USC camp

he seemed a little slow off the ball but he does look really good tho.

Powell was more explosive off the ball during the Army All-American practices last week. He probably improved since that video with Westerman was shot last summer.

i think i just got a chubby.......

Is he high on us? Are we the first to offer? What are the chances we get him away from the pac10?

He is interested in us. We will most likely get an official visit during the season. He also wants to come up to the spring game. It will be tough to get him away from USC and the others out west. But hopefully Moore and Reeves can convince him to come here.

Is he high on us? Are we the first to offer? What are the chances we get him away from the pac10?

He is interested in us. We will most likely get an official visit during the season. He also wants to come up to the spring game. It will be tough to get him away from USC and the others out west. But hopefully Moore and Reeves can convince him to come here.

:yeah I also know Reeves and Tyler Moore have talked with him about Nebraska. Tyler is a one man recruiting machine. He's talked to Aaron Green as well as Christian. Like WV said, we should get an official visit at some point this next season.

I am very excited about our 2011 class. IMO, it will be by far the best class Pelini has put together and it will one of those that takes the Skers to the next level (for 2012/3 and beyond).