Nebraska Defense

I don't think i have ever looked forward to a season of college football as much as i am looking forward to this one. I became a fan by chance at the height of the husker dynasty. Didn't really pay close attention to the team until Callahan came aboard. Then for some reason i became rabid. Reading these forums and others for years for any kind of information i could glean about the team. Praising myself for knowing the two deep.

Which is why i started to become such a fan of college football in general. Terms like the two deep, and stunts, and gaps, all these aspects of the game i learned here. It made watching the game so much more enjoyable. For the first time ever, i started watching the defensive tackle position from whistle to whistle. It was amazing to watch the play develop from that perspective and to see the disruption they caused up front.

When Bo arrived i hoped he would be what most of us thought he could be. It turns out, he just might be. I cannot wait to see whats in store for the upcoming season. Pins and needles through signing day, spring practice, summer reports, fall camp and all the headlines that make the message boards go off like the 4th of July. I made this video because i am grateful for all that those guys do on and off the field and i wish them well in the upcoming season. Thank you all for the videos i borrowed from. I tried not to copy anyones effects and just get the basic clip, tho on that espn one, i couldn't help it. It looked cool. My apologies espn. Its my first attempt at one of these videos, i hope you all like it. I think i used the same clips a couple of times haha, but i am just learning the program and couldnt go back and fix it.

heres the link. i guess the video embed isnt working quite right just yet. i'll try and put it back up later.

Nebraska Video

MWahahah! That was excellent! Nothing like watching the Blackshirts rippin' heads off. Suh's gonna be missed for sure, but I'm anxious to see what the D can do w/ the guys coming back in 2010. Anyone hyped for next season owes a huge debt of gratitude to this dominant force.

I'm glad you summed up the final NCAA defensive ranks too...makes it all that much more impressive. And it all makes ya wonder how the hell the Bama DefCo won Assistant Coach of the Year doesn't it? Kirby Smart, you should be ashamed to accept that trophy over Carl Pelini!

MWahahah! That was excellent! Nothing like watching the Blackshirts rippin' heads off. Suh's gonna be missed for sure, but I'm anxious to see what the D can do w/ the guys coming back in 2010. Anyone hyped for next season owes a huge debt of gratitude to this dominant force.

I'm glad you summed up the final NCAA defensive ranks too...makes it all that much more impressive. And it all makes ya wonder how the hell the Bama DefCo won Assistant Coach of the Year doesn't it? Kirby Smart, you should be ashamed to accept that trophy over Carl Pelini!

Awesome video!!! Should send that to Owa's facebook account, how could you not get pumped up about Nebraska after watching that?!?!?!

loved it. if you look at a lot of the video out there like this, it was made from tape in the 90's and 80's. great to see the swagger, play, and hits in the 2009 video that looks like the 70's-90's. especially liked the sack at:48 (reminds me of Wistrom) and the broken double team at 2:35.

Good work!

:hellloooo:horns2:bonez d

by the way, what is the name of that song?

thanks everybody. the song is called Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums by A Perfect Circle. I had just heard that song a couple months ago and as soon as i did, i thought that would make the perfect music to a blackshirt video. my favorite part is at the end when suh slams that baylor qb to the ground. somehow it synced up nicely with the part in the song that goes "go back to sleep". haha i love it.

Thanks for the video. Great watch.

* I get sad everytime I watch a Suh highlight. I want a defensive video with nothing but underclassmen to make me feel better :)

- We are going to miss not just Suh, but the rest of the class. I am telling you that O'Hannlon was probably the most sure tackler on the team during the final 6 games.

I don't think i have ever looked forward to a season of college football as much as i am looking forward to this one. I became a fan by chance at the height of the husker dynasty. Didn't really pay close attention to the team until Callahan came aboard. Then for some reason i became rabid. Reading these forums and others for years for any kind of information i could glean about the team. Praising myself for knowing the two deep.

Which is why i started to become such a fan of college football in general. Terms like the two deep, and stunts, and gaps, all these aspects of the game i learned here. It made watching the game so much more enjoyable. For the first time ever, i started watching the defensive tackle position from whistle to whistle. It was amazing to watch the play develop from that perspective and to see the disruption they caused up front.

When Bo arrived i hoped he would be what most of us thought he could be. It turns out, he just might be. I cannot wait to see whats in store for the upcoming season. Pins and needles through signing day, spring practice, summer reports, fall camp and all the headlines that make the message boards go off like the 4th of July. I made this video because i am grateful for all that those guys do on and off the field and i wish them well in the upcoming season. Thank you all for the videos i borrowed from. I tried not to copy anyones effects and just get the basic clip, tho on that espn one, i couldn't help it. It looked cool. My apologies espn. Its my first attempt at one of these videos, i hope you all like it. I think i used the same clips a couple of times haha, but i am just learning the program and couldnt go back and fix it.

EyYXKIkqQLY

Hey Mayorlito. I really would like to watch this video but the link is not even clickable for me, i have no idea why because everyone else has apparently had no problem. Could you post the address so that I can go watch it. Thanks.