Three Game Series with Boise State

bbeerma2

sweet!! i like this....finally boise state is going to start scheduling some tough games, i realize they did open the season vs Oregon but other then that game they pretty much had a cake walk schedule

They have a tough back-to-back next year with Oregon St. and Virginia Tech.

that is a very tough back to back...you know i think part of it is big name school being scared to schedule Boise State...i mean even look at Nebraska...for example Florida Atlantic, Arkansas State, Louisiana Lafayette...for real? i mean if you want a cake walk first game of the year i get that but lets grow some balls here and schedule a Minnesota, Iowa, Boise State on a yearly basis

sweet!! i like this....finally boise state is going to start scheduling some tough games, i realize they did open the season vs Oregon but other then that game they pretty much had a cake walk schedule

It's not their fault, no one wants to playthem because they carry that "little to gain, everything to lose mentality" They have that Anytime, Anywhere slogan and what better team to take em up on it than Nebraska.

Let's all get over the Iowa deal...they will NOT play 2 Big XII teams each year or any year for that matter.

Also, playing a Minnesota is not beneficial for the Huskers. We would have to pay more or have a Home-Away deal...NO THANKS

I would like to see us schedule at least one team a year that almost guarantees a national TV audience, ie USC, Va Tech, Tennessee, etc...

One thing I think that puts us behind the eight ball in recruiting lately, is playing on PPV, 3 out of the first 4. Don't get me wrong, I do like the fact that PPV games give us direct revenue that is not split with the rest of the conference but it does limit our audiences. If we are going to play 3 of 4 games on PPV, we MUST schedule a big dog to ensure a national audience!!!

that is a very tough back to back...you know i think part of it is big name school being scared to schedule Boise State...i mean even look at Nebraska...for example Florida Atlantic, Arkansas State, Louisiana Lafayette...for real? i mean if you want a cake walk first game of the year i get that but lets grow some balls here and schedule a Minnesota, Iowa, Boise State on a yearly basis

I still don't buy that you are a Nebraska fan. Your grammar and lack of capitalization look just like rcruiter. Can mods do IP checks here?

Being scared to schedule Boise State has little to do with anything. Boise talks like they will play anyone, anywhere . . . but they will only play anyone, anywhere if that school agrees to a home and home AND pays them around 1.5 million dollars. If you really want to gain respect, do home and homes like the big boys. Don't demand large payments.