Talked to Helu and Mendoza last night...

I normally wouldnt post this, but its the offseason, what the heck. So last night I went back to my high school to watch a basketball game in which several Husker players were there watching the game, and also for FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes). My buddies and I brifely spoke with them as they were mingling about, and some of them also hung out at one of my friends houses later that evening. To the point, as they were mingling one of the kids asked who was the best quarterback, both of them immediately said Zac, and rather convincingly. Take it for what its worth.

• Fire 1

i hope helu finally gets that shoulder 100 percent ready for next year... and can stay healthy....

we know what a beast he can be but is just me or does the beast only emerge between when he is healthy and when he reinjures that shoulder....

anyways i wish i could meet husker players on the daily.. helu seems like a cool kid....

i hope helu finally gets that shoulder 100 percent ready for next year... and can stay healthy....

we know what a beast he can be but is just me or does the beast only emerge between when he is healthy and when he reinjures that shoulder....

anyways i wish i could meet husker players on the daily.. helu seems like a cool kid....

:yeah

:yeah

I had the chance to hang out with him at a party a few months back. He's a pretty goofy kid. His personality matches that of that little dance he had going during the introduction videos in the Husker pre-game.

I think he can be successful with a better all around team. Even with nagging injuries, he was able to produce a lot of good numbers against teams like Oklahoma and Kansas. With better line play he could be successful imho, regardless of injuries.

I normally wouldnt post this, but its the offseason, what the heck. So last night I went back to my high school to watch a basketball game in which several Husker players were there watching the game, and also for FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes). My buddies and I brifely spoke with them as they were mingling about, and some of them also hung out at one of my friends houses later that evening. To the point, as they were mingling one of the kids asked who was the best quarterback, both of them immediately said Zac, and rather convincingly. Take it for what its worth.

Did anyone thank them for this season Lyon? Just wondering, but I hope someone told them how proud Nebraskans are of this team. Even though we might have been hard on the offense...all of us are still very, very, very proud of all them and what they have done for our Huskers. They might already know, but it never hurts to let them know.

I saw Marlon Lucky at the bars last night.. i walked up to say hi to him and he fell down right away..

then i almost crapped myself when he was playing pool and his ball went in the hole.. i didnt think he could hit a wide open hole...

but joking aside, he seems like a nice guy.

Marlon Lucky's UFL stat line:

Kick Returns
NO	YDS	AVG	LG
5	114	22.8	40

Was gonna say he was the UFL all time leading rusher, but thats Cory Ross...

I can agree with the OP. Zac may be the best QB right now, but there is a lot of time between now and the first game of the season for Cody to improve and nip at his heels. One thing is for sure, there is going to be a nice QB competition this spring and it may carry over into fall practices. This can only benefit us because competition breeds excellence. :koolaid2:

I saw Marlon Lucky at the bars last night.. i walked up to say hi to him and he fell down right away..

then i almost crapped myself when he was playing pool and his ball went in the hole.. i didnt think he could hit a wide open hole...

but joking aside, he seems like a nice guy.

Marlon Lucky's UFL stat line:

Kick Returns
NO	YDS	AVG	LG
5	114	22.8	40

Was gonna say he was the UFL all time leading rusher, but thats Cory Ross...

All i see is kick returns, nothing abou rushing....

In my best Napoleon Dynamite voice...................L U C K Y