Next Year

jayhawk

First and second next year....  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I vote NU then I am not sure what to say. I am rollin homer style and gonna pick KU. Not sure I can justify that....

Well Jayhawk I have to pick NU first right? I know KU might not be the best pick at number 2 with so much change going on, but I bet Gill and that staff will get them to contend for second. I want KU to get 2nd anyways!

The last choice was NU not first basically....

I voted NU/MU, but I think it's a toss-up between KSU and MU. I don't think the other three have a shot, Colorado because of Hawkins, ISU because they're ISU and Kansas because they lose SO MUCH and it's Turner's first year.

Missouri is a solid team returning a LOT on offense. They're going to make noise next year, but I'm not concerned they'll beat us, or take the North. They just won't be a pushover.

KSU wildly exceeded my expectations last year and I'm not counting against the Old Man again. They're going to be tough down in Manhattan.

Great minds think alike knapplc