Official 'Post Material For Creepy Stalkers and Weirdos' Picture Thread

Imma get nuts here.

So yesterday myself, Mrs NUpolo8 and the little guy went out with our friend who's a captain and took a sail around the Bay. Started in Sausalito, went to the Golden Gate, over to Alcatraz, and cutback. Domestos and bold flavors were enjoyed, and now your image of me is ruined.post-1055-0-98943200-1401724237_thumb.jpg

• Fire 5

Imma get nuts here.

So yesterday myself, Mrs NUpolo8 and the little guy went out with our friend who's a captain and took a sail around the Bay. Started in Sausalito, went to the Golden Gate, over to Alcatraz, and cutback. Domestos and bold flavors were enjoyed, and now your image of me is ruined.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Aw sh#t. Now I can't picture you as Ron Swanson anymore.

Nice pics guys. You got some good-lookin' womens. Streeter/PowerT, where does you dad coach? I can't make it out on his jacket.

So Coach Power'T is Streeter. I wondered who this new guy Coach Power'T was. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Alright HB here we go!

Myself and the gf, i think at Billy Goat Tavern in Chicago

1233.jpg

And our dog! He's a big Husker fan.

gizmo.jpg

We just ended up with our dog's sister as well, by some crazy set of circumstances:

C1BEFB7D-150C-4EBF-9256-B7E7AC241F09_zps

So we now have two almost identical beagle-boston terrier mix dogs...it's kind of hilarious

• Fire 1
  • 1 month later...