Official 'Post Material For Creepy Stalkers and Weirdos' Picture Thread

My son taking selfies on my phone...he's not even two and is doing stuff like this its amazing

zj9o.jpg

Just wait until he's 5 and you wake up on a Saturday morning to him having 1800 bucks worth the Kyle Busch stuff in the cart on amazon...

Funny you say that. A buddy of mine had his 7yr old order $300 of WWE stuff off of Amazon and then turned around and bought a new ipod cause he broke his. To make things funnier, he asked my wife a week later if you have to pay for the car if you buy one of the computer.

• 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

This was from the 2011-2012 season. The Huskers played in the Dairy Queen Classic at the Metro Dome. Kyle Kubat threw a ball to my son and then autographed it for him after the game. Then the players from all 4 teams held a clinic for any kids that wanted to participate to learn drills for baseball. I caught a couple Huskers after the clinic for a picture. Left to right for any who don't know: Blake Headley, Pat Kelly, Cory Burleson, Coach Will Boldt.

goSJ5De.jpg

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a few pictures. Never saw this until now. So I thought I would take part.

My Wife and I at Famous Dave's in South Lincoln
Easter Sunday at my folks house
The dog, my wife, and I. Her folks home.
At the Oregon game in Boulder 2013 (GREAT EXPERIENCE!!)
Same game, that's ol Scott Frost. Had a nice chat about Wood River with him
Wife and I
Wife and I at Minnesota game in Lincoln 2012
My starting OL and I at Wood River in 2012
Coach and I at some wrestling meet in 2012/13
My pop and I after a game he was coaching (they had a weather postponement, allowed me to get there to watch)
Nieces and I at the local pool
Wife and I at the UCLA game in Lincoln (Yes I was in Ducks gear. Thought I could get on tv. No avail)
Pa and I after his 301st game, honoring of him at halftime, coached 300th at away game week before.