Biggest Rival?

Biggest Rival?  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this year our offense was our biggest rival :sarcasm Don't quite get while some are quick to throw out NU does not have a rival. Are we too cool of a fan base to have a rival? I like to think rivals are great, and I would think all North teams are rivals if they are in NU's way of the North title. Except KSU of course <_<

I said OU with a lot of it based on history, and with this years game being entertaining.

With that being said, I do feel like especially these next two years for sure playing Texas each season, and with what happened I agree with you guys that Us and Texas are gunna start to provide some very memorable games.

We don't seem to have a real rival since the Big 12 stole the annual OU game. Texas is probably who I most want to see us beat, but a year to year rival right now seems to be Mizzou. I think it changes based on who is playing best and winning the division. It was KSU in the beginning of the Big 12, then it was CU for a while. So, right now I have to say Mizzou.

But I really, really wanna whale the crap outta Texass.

I voted "Other" because the team I want to beat most each year is the team that I see as the best in the Big 12 North. Last year it was Missouri. Other years it has been CU or KSU. Traditionally our rival is Okalahoma, of course. However, since we don't play them every year I think some of the luster is gone. (not to mention that Texas is a much bigger rival for them.)